Elder Alumni Yard Signs

FdmhbaaXkBsdEt0.jpeg
:LOL:

I saw one in front of St. Peter in Chains Cathedral this afternoon. I believe it said "Fr. Keith '93". I have not heard of an Elder grad being assigned to the Cathedral. Does anyone know who that might be?

I saw one in front of St. Peter in Chains Cathedral this afternoon. I believe it said "Fr. Keith '93". I have not heard of an Elder grad being assigned to the Cathedral. Does anyone know who that might be?
Fr. Keith or Fr. Kevin? On their website they have a priest in residence, Reverend Kevin Scalf, who looks like he probably graduated around ‘93. No mention of anyone on staff by the name of Keith.

Fr. Keith or Fr. Kevin? On their website they have a priest in residence, Reverend Kevin Scalf, who looks like he probably graduated around ‘93. No mention of anyone on staff by the name of Keith.
Thanks. I must have read it wrong as I drove by. I am glad we are still graduating priests.

Saw one on Edwards Road in Hyde Park, across from Arthurs. Elder will always be a predominately westside school, but I love seeing the reach continue to expand.