Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

I think it would suck to pretend Trump won when you know he didn't, like Mrs. "Trump Backer" has to pretend. That is a useful idiot. So are maga nuts who do believe it. So are pub voters who do NOT believe it, but say they do and want candidates to say they do. That isn't how you save a country that is how you lose your dignity. Wyoming lost it's dignity.

The choice was between 2 republicans not right vs. left. More like right vs. right cult.

And Sarah Palin? All of a sudden she's intelligent by the new maga standards? Really? Lol. How pathetic.
She has been taking some night classes

We'll see. But if you're using the Kansas election result for this you better educate yourself about what that vote was really about.
Nothing to do with Kansas. If you don't understand how that decision has motivated the majority of woman and lots of men that support them, then you are not paying attention. Does serving a warrant piss off MAGAs? Sure, but if you still supported Trump prior to last week, you are already a hard core political hack or Cultist that would never miss an opportunity to show your support for God King.

Nothing to do with Kansas. If you don't understand how that decision has motivated the majority of woman and lots of men that support them, then you are not paying attention. Does serving a warrant piss off MAGAs? Sure, but if you still supported Trump prior to last week, you are already a hard core political hack or Cultist that would never miss an opportunity to show your support for God King.
Funny how you can't even write a single paragraph without calling Trump a "God King" and his supporters "cultists". Pretty weak sauce IMO.

Funny how you can't even write a single paragraph without calling Trump a "God King" and his supporters "cultists". Pretty weak sauce IMO.
OK...substitute MAGA and big beautiful President Trump. The content is the same.

I guess the truth does hurt.

Only if Trump is your nominee.
6q806j.jpg

If hell had not been raised they would not have been returned, don't even try to tell me they did not realize they took them. This FBI is not the straight shooters you think they are . I would suggest you to turn in and listen to Hannity tonight and listen to the interview with Jim Jordan. How about this, don't bother you would not believe the truth if it hit you straight in the face.
I lied Jordan was not on. They said he would be but a no show was he.

JD Vance did a no-show on WTAM's afternoon show yesterday.
I guess you are trying to say Republicans are no shows. I might point out except for showing up long enough to sign a lets go father in debt bill we have a no show President running this nation of ours. He just was returning from a family holiday only to fly off to Delaware to be found riding his bike on the beach or something. Hope he is not to active or he will have to take off days to rest up form this holiday time too.