Is GlenOak back

Is GlenOak back?
 Well after watching two scrimmages. This is my assessment. I think, we are better in a lot of way, just to mention a few. We are more physical and focused then we have been in a long time. I like what coach G has done. However I don’t understand the 3-4 defense in high school football. I would love to see GlenOak in a 4-3. The young QB 6’ 190 lb sophomore has a ton of talent, but has not put the ball up much in the 2 scrimmages.. in this league you must be able to throw the football.. will GlenOak OC ever use a TE?? Also, does GlenOak have a quarterback coach? We are loaded at running backs!!! At least 4 to 5…not to mention the QB is a great runner..
Maybe someone on here has more input on the Eagles? 
As for me.. I see a much Improve program. I think this ball club will be in alot of games in the 4th quarter. Let’s face it, when you can do that anything is possible with talent.. I think this is going to be a fun year for GlenOak football!! Are we back in alot of way yes but we still
Have a ways to go.
As for our record IMO 5-5 6-4
Good luck to all the teams
And Go Eagles!!!!

Glenoak runs the 3-3-5 stack not the 3-4
Just wanted correct that

the eagles have I believe only one senior on offense
Going to get better each year

didn’t Ursuline thump them a little bit yesterday?
Ursuline was a very good team and big. Wouldn’t call it a thumping as scoring happend with several different GO rotations as urs still had #1’s in. With that said they would beat glenoak this year. Other than Massillon GO won’t see a team this year as good as them. Ursuline is the best team GO will see this year

Ursuline was a very good team and big. Wouldn’t call it a thumping as scoring happend with several different GO rotations as urs still had #1’s in. With that said they would beat glenoak this year. Other than Massillon GO won’t see a team this year as good as them. Ursuline is the best team GO will see this year
season 9 episode 23 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

How do you think they will do in the Fed this year

I notice that the difference in teams in the Federal talent wise is minimal. A couple breaks one way or the other you are looking at 1-5 compared to a 5-1 league record. I hate trying to pick winners in most federal games.

Seems like a dad comment, maybe these types of comments force kids to transfer lol
I am the dad of this kid. Not sure who the Sheldon guy is. I just got pointed to this thread by someone else and thought I should clear up that is definitely not his dad. I created an account to respond to this. Ha. BTW I appreciate someone speaking highly of my son but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Don't pay any attention to posters. Glad to have your son in Green and Gold
Thanks, he is loving it! He used to play with a lot of his GO teammates in Canton Panther/ Bulldog Elite days so it's been pretty cool for him to reunite. I just didn't want people thinking as was stated his dad is going around pumping his son on message boards. Let's blow the doors off Shaker tonight!

Proud of the Eagles!! Long trip first game
51 points
1 inception
1 fumble recovery
A safety
And a 98 yard drive for Another score
Well done!!
Very discipline young team..
Good luck this year guys!!
Go Eagles!!

I think Massillon names the score next week unless Moore takes his foot off the gas out of respect to Garcia and GO. That being said, playing "up" this week can only help GO's growth and development.

52-14 GO over Shaker. Shaker isn't very good but Eagles took care of business.
Did they actually play in Shaker Heights? If so, that means Shaker finally got out of the 1930s and installed lights on the school field over community resistance.