Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Soooooo, just let criminals walk? MAGA is allowed to ignore the rule of law. The WSJ‘s editorial board has never been objective. A very good news source, but the editorial board leans hard right. Always has.
Seems a lot of Democrats and their relatives walk. I know you have tunnel vision that can see only Democrats as good and honest, so you do not see bad on the left, but trust me it is there.

Your right did you see the film of the Capital police asking people to be careful and not damage anything. I saw them answering questions and asking people to not go or touch certain areas. I sure did not see them using force to control the crowds of people entering. I saw more force used trying to control the mostly peasceful protests across this great nation of ours .
Huh?! Such a stupid denial. Watch the Hearings or the imminent trial that’s coming and see how many Americans agree with your distortion.

Seems a lot of Democrats and their relatives walk. I know you have tunnel vision that can see only Democrats as good and honest, so you do not see bad on the left, but trust me it is there.
Seems like the whole Trump administration has defied subpoenas, obstructed justice and continually pleads the fifth.

Is there a record for the most staff members pleading the 5th? Campaign?
Is there a record for the most indictments in an administration?

Great, now Melania can get more dresses on these moron's contributions

It is basically a Slugh Fund/Legal Defense Fund....good news is it is ruining the small donor of the whole GOP.

Trump is the anchor that will sink the whole party...shocked Mitch has not hatched a plan to ABORT trump.

But the MAGA cult is very objective.
It’s there on both sides, but Trump has taken it to an incredibly new low.

Seems like the whole Trump administration has defied subpoenas, obstructed justice and continually pleads the fifth.

Is there a record for the most staff members pleading the 5th? Campaign?
Is there a record for the most indictments in an administration?
I'm sure you'll let us know soon. Is it making you tingly?

It is basically a Slugh Fund/
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

If that is the case, then this further proves that the raid was an abuse of power, because we’ve known for months now that the documents in question were already declassified by then-President Trump.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News in a phone interview in May. According to Patel, the classification markings just had not been updated.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel added. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.’”
Oh, his staff let him down. Always someone to blame.

Actually Trump and his family seem quite muted given the scale of the offense committed against them. I suspect they can't believe the good luck that just fell into their lap! Has any leader ever been luckier then Trump in the low quality of their enemies?
Sort of the way someone guilty might behave. They can always just take the 5th.

Vernacular. Still the deflections.
Not a deflection. Goes to the mind of the witness, Your Honor. And most importantly, it was a joke. America would be fun again if the Left would get a shred of a sense of humor.

Look, you don't know anything - because the only people who do know anything aren't talking. But, someone with a good ability to reason would think:

"Wow. This is unprecedented and there are good reasons a DOJ has never dared do it."

"Garland and Wray are relatively intelligent people, so they knew this would look like prima facia politicization and weaponization of federal law enforcement against a political opponent."

"Garland and Wray have to have an overwhelming amount of evidence of a very serious crime to do this, and knowing that it looks political, they need to share and declare, in general, what their predicate was - we have X number of credible witnesses that justifies this search, we have substantial corroborating evidence, we had to do a raid because of a total lack of cooperation, and we have credible sources that the house in Mar-a-Lago contained evidence of a very serious crime, etc."

"Wow. They haven't said a word under these extraordinary circumstances or tried to defend their credibility. That's odd given these circumstances."

"I probably shouldn't get too far out over my skis here because I don't know enough."

But lefties have some innate disabilities when it comes to reasoning. They believe that if they think it, that's evidence of truth. They can't separate what they imagine or believe from what is provable, often obvious, reality. And they are willing to deny anything that contradicts the narrative tract they are on.

In this case, the narrative is Orange Man bad, very bad and he is a criminal because we know it, and, if nothing else, it is a crime that he exists.

Following this narrative has led to 4 major failures of the Left to "get him" - and here we are with lefties getting their corpus spongiosa all fully infused with blood a 5th time when that narrative has failed them every time they have followed it. But it will work this time. Lol.

Maybe Bad Orange Man is personally corrupt in some ways, has made a slew of remarks that can be attacked, and failed the American people and his office on Jan 6 - and maybe, just maybe, he simply isn't criminally corrupt, and his opponents should mine that actual fairly rich source of political ammunition to defeat him politically instead of trying to put him in prison for being politically repugnant - and being blatantly corrupt themselves by using their DOJ as a political weapon.

Maybe criminalizing politics is a very, very bad idea.

Maybe.

Last edited:
Kash Patel....good lord. Trump's camp is spinning about nine different tales...so must be bad some rumors say nuclear secrets.

Would trump sell? Of course he would unless Jared already beat him to it.
One minute Trumps an imbecile, the next he's the mastermind behind an international arms trade.

You guys are hilarious. ?

But Trump’s coup attempt to stay in office illegally, that’s ok? Surely, even you see the hypocrisy. How can you or the orange fool even use the term Banana Republic? LMAO.
I know right.....that ain't being fair to Banana Republics. Even that old commie Maduro down in Venezuela said "Daaaaaamn" when he saw the FBI ninjas pre dawn raid on Trump's compound. We passed Banana Republic when General Milley told the Chi-Coms he would give them a heads up if we ever decided to attack. We zoomed past BR when the Leftys used that Pee Pee Dossier to launch Impeachment 1.0......

I would take your bet if it wasn’t for the fact that if you lost you would cry that you were cheated. Again, the MAGA way. Chance of you paying up is completely laughable.

Well, there's all that AND the fact you'd be willingly giving me your money.

It's mindboggling you dopes keep pulling this crap after you've been punched in the nuts every single time you've tried it in the past!

lmao

Don’t be stupid. Even your butt buddies cringe now when this claim is made.
I have seen the videos and they are there and I have no butt buddies . I will be honest I can't stand liberal Democrats and even Republicans are far to liberal for my liking I am looking for the balance the budget conservative I need a Eisenhower to come forward and run.

Last edited:

If that is the case, then this further proves that the raid was an abuse of power, because we’ve known for months now that the documents in question were already declassified by then-President Trump.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News in a phone interview in May. According to Patel, the classification markings just had not been updated.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel added. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.’”
so we are supposed to believe Kash Patel , a guy Donald Trump called a liar , the CIA said he was a liar, and if it was in a Breitbart interview it is probably not true

It's interesting, because I was watching an interview where the opposite was said about declassifying the documents. They just didn't think of it until after the fact. After he was out of office. So, that will be interesting to see if someone falls on the sword and says "I" didn't do it. "We didn't record that we declassified stuff, but we wanted to. Honest mistake." I'm not sure that's even the point. It's not his to keep. Classified or not. He has had plenty of time to give it back. He didn't and now he was forced to. Secret Service was told in advance. Very simple. However, not to cry babies that keep claiming that America is not great.

The websites lotr10 cites will give you a virus.

Was he wrong? Or cult members just do not care?

View attachment 32430
Get a clue IB. I could counter your memes with memes showing how the Democrats have weaponized the IRS, DOJ and FBI to shut down opposition to their Progressive ways. You people are so obsessed with one man you are ignoring how the Democrat party is destroying the nation our forefathers envisioned. I'd still like to see a deep investigation in what went on with the Capital police on Jan. 6 along with the Kangaroo Case being built against Trump. You people are so sick with TDS you are blind to all that is going on and none of it is good for Average Americans.