Biden on a roll!

lol happy still giving Biden credit for gas prices after saying the president has little to no effect on gas prices + senate/congress passing bills that aren’t Bidens. Just when you thought happy couldn’t get any dumber he says hold my beer.

If he get credit for lowing he gets credit for the the rise in price which happens to be still how much more than when he took office? Blame somebody else for the dollars in increased in price and then take credit for the few cents it has dropped.

Last edited:
lol happy still giving Biden credit for gas prices after saying the president has little to no effect on gas prices + senate/congress passing bills that aren’t Bidens. Just when you thought happy couldn’t get any dumber he says hold my beer.
There's dumb, and then there is willfully stupid.....and the Leftists tryin' to spin this Inflation Reduction thing as a good idea is just willfully stupid. This is essentially the green new deal with a fancy new title. Even AOC said Daaaamn, when she heard that Manchin threw his coal producing state under the Leftist bus. Every economist in the country says this thing has more green pork in it than Gerry Nadlers jowls, and will put inflation on steroids.

If he get credit for lowing he get credit for the for the rise in price which happens to be still how much more than when he took office? Blame somebody else for the dollars in increased in price and then take credit for the few cents it has dropped.
right out of the Politican 101 playbook

Can you say something reduced inflation before it actually reduces inflation?

nato expanded?

gas prices almost double when he took office is a good thing?

don’t know anything about burn pits or chips act. But color me
Skeptical it’s actually any good.

democrats have a funny idea of what “reproductive rights” mean.

nato expanded?

The legislation is, of course, a mixed bag. The fact the Demarxists controlled the mix should tell you all you need to know. :-(

Few Bills are ever all bad. CHIPS was a no-brainer here.

Watch Dewine be a little bitch and let Tim Ryan steal some shine from the Intel deal he made possible, just to believe he is keep peace with his blue city Mayors

Joe Biden has set a record!!!!! His approval polls within the first six quarters of his tenure are the lowest of any President ever recorded.

" No President elected to his first term has had a lower sixth quarter average than Biden, Gallup Noted "although Jimmy Carter's and Donald Trump's ratings were only slightly better at 42%." Obama, Clinton and Reagan also averaged below majority approval. My question: What are the chances Biden ends up with reported fond memories like Clinton and Reagan have? Or is he going to be remembered as the one to replace Carter as one of the worst ever?

Listen I laughed at this and my wife pointed out that I have had problems put coats on. Could it be that Biden is like me and could have Arthur in both shoulders like I do and some days they just do not work well? of course I must report I do not have a finger on the button and in truth my brain works much better than his does.

Democrats getting things done for American People as MAGA attackgs vets, block insulin caps, attack the FBI, attack women's rights and support trumps national security threats and election lies.

Listen I laughed at this and my wife pointed out that I have had problems put coats on. Could it be that Biden is like me and could have Arthur in both shoulders like I do and some days they just do not work well? of course I must report I do not have a finger on the button and in truth my brain works much better than his does.
If you belong in a nursing home, which I doubt, then you are just like Biden.

nato expanded?

Of course, you really realize that you are totally wrong on all of these things. Voters will educate you.

Joe Biden has set a record!!!!! His approval polls within the first six quarters of his tenure are the lowest of any President ever recorded.

" No President elected to his first term has had a lower sixth quarter average than Biden, Gallup Noted "although Jimmy Carter's and Donald Trump's ratings were only slightly better at 42%." Obama, Clinton and Reagan also averaged below majority approval. My question: What are the chances Biden ends up with reported fond memories like Clinton and Reagan have? Or is he going to be remembered as the one to replace Carter as one of the worst ever?
Let’s see where it is in a month or two.

Biden a fn idiot!!!!
Trump’s a felon and traitor.

Let’s see where it is in a month or two.
By that time where he could be or should be is in a rest home You really think he is going to turn things around? Right after labor day and the midterms heat up you are not going to like what is said about the man that was put in as President. He is a disaster maker and it is going to be put front and center all his short comings. Why do you thing Democrats that are running for office are running away from him as fast as they can. They sure do not want to have the public think they caught whatever Biden has.