Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

President Joe Biden was not informed before the FBI search on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the White House said Tuesday.

"No, the president was not briefed, was not aware of it,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a press briefing. “No one at the White House was given a heads up.”

"That's up for the Department of Justice to decide,” Jean-Pierre said. “When it comes to the criminal investigation, it is independent and they make that decision.”

"The President believes in the rule of law," she added. "The President believes in the independence of the Department of Justice."

That's a new perspective from the oval office.

The one quote you left out from Jean-Pierre was "We learned just like the American Public did yesterday." I heard that and almost fell out of my chair , I had not heard that for what over 6 years. That my friends was one of Obama's favorite excuses for pretending not to be informed. The only thing Jean-Pierre forgot to say is the promise to get to the bottom of this and then with the help of the fake news press let it fade into history forgotten. Worked so well for Obama I might add.

The 1% have tax lawyers and accountants who make sure that their taxes are within bounds - and if they aren't in bounds, the lawyers and accountants bear the the responsibility and liability to their client. I'm not the 1%, but I know what my contract with my accountant says.

So, there is little money to be found there. Where money can be found is small businesses where owners do their own taxes and where mistakes or evasion can be found. That's where the 87K are heading because that's where most of the potential recoverable revenue is.

They are going after your barber, not Bill Gates.
You people are a real treat. Law and order, huh? Seems to me that your definition of that only applies to black people who pass a fake $20 or steal a TV. Then you are calling for all hell to break loose. Or, with immigration you even manage to scream bloody murder and call them illegal even if their entry was within the law as written. God King steals and refuses to return it so he gets a knock at the door from the collector and you throw a fit. Now it’s people that don’t pay the proper amount of taxes the law requires should continue to get a pass. I am the 1% that pays an accountant to do it right. If I dont give him ALL the information, his “protection” is worthless. There is plenty of cheating in the 1%. Further, since I go to great lengths to make sure I dont screw myself, I am perfectly cool if the barber is forced to pay what the law says he does.

What hypocrites.

Don’t worry. I’m going to sign off this thread, shortly. What happened here is clear and just. I will return when there are new facts for you deniars.
Before you go.......inquiring minds want to know what exactly did the FBI find in their big pre dawn ninja warrior raid on Trump's compound. Was it like Waldo Rivera's Al Capone vault thing or will we have to wait til the next episode of the Leftys big January 6th TV Show?

953156bf-8b3d-4713-acb2-da38bd7cd296-080822_Trump_Warrant_1.jpg

Drumpf and his criminal family saying the FBI planted evidence makes me wonder if they are dumb enough to have retained documents that prove he committed crimes...(Or naked pics of Roger Stone and Lindsay Graham)

Before you go.......inquiring minds want to know what exactly did the FBI find in their big pre dawn ninja warrior raid on Trump's compound. Was it like Waldo Rivera's Al Capone vault thing or will we have to wait til the next episode of the Leftys big January 6th TV Show?
Maybe it was Jimmy Hoffa's bones?

did you ever hear of The Presidential Records Act ? i doubt it. the democrats didn't create that it has been in effect since 1978 . Trump knowingly violated it. Trump created his own problems and you have a problem with it. so you look for someone else to blame for the failing republican party. show me proof of the so called stolen election . do you think for a minute that the ruling of a trump loving conservative majority state court means the election was stolen. if you do you are fool. no show me some proof

If that is the case, then this further proves that the raid was an abuse of power, because we’ve known for months now that the documents in question were already declassified by then-President Trump.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News in a phone interview in May. According to Patel, the classification markings just had not been updated.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel added. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.’”

Reactions: y2h
It’s only unprecedented because previous ex POTUS’s have never totally disregarded the law. They tried to get the stuff he took back for 15 months and he failed to comply. This was simply the action required to make him do it. The fact that you all think he is above it all is irrelevant. Why is it so upsetting to you all that they took back what did not belong to him? If he has done nothing wrong other than ignore legal requests, nothing will come from this. What are you scared of?
What law did Trump disregard?

If that is the case, then this further proves that the raid was an abuse of power, because we’ve known for months now that the documents in question were already declassified by then-President Trump.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News in a phone interview in May. According to Patel, the classification markings just had not been updated.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel added. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.’”

Kash Patel....good lord. Trump's camp is spinning about nine different tales...so must be bad some rumors say nuclear secrets.

Would trump sell? Of course he would unless Jared already beat him to it.

Kash Patel....good lord. Trump's camp is spinning about nine different tales...so must be bad some rumors say nuclear secrets.

Would trump sell? Of course he would unless Jared already beat him to it.
Actually Trump and his family seem quite muted given the scale of the offense committed against them. I suspect they can't believe the good luck that just fell into their lap! Has any leader ever been luckier then Trump in the low quality of their enemies?