Liberal media stoking the racial divide

He also threatened to shoot up his mostly white high school last year:

I guess maniacs will maniac and use any excuse to do it.
They saw that he was violent so they "institutionalized" him then after he was locked up they groomed and brainwashed him so that he would become a weapon they could use. School shootings don't fit the agenda quite as well as a hate crimes do.

Hmmm...That day I probably watched two hours of coverage total on Fox News. But hey....if the liberal media says Fox didn't report on it, it must be true.
It's what happens when narratives replace reality.

In this case, the things the Left says are happening are, observably, not happening - but the narrative always gets asserted.

They transfer how they think and what they do to their political foes. It's why, almost invariably, they are doing, exactly or similarly, what they are accusing us of doing - which we are never actually doing.

It's one of the quirky things about leftists - and one of the unnaturally consistent and predictable behaviors they have.

I guess you could pretend like it didn't happen like Fox news

Fox news is covering the Buffalo shooting extensively. Their real sin is that they're also covering other serious violent acts that have happened in the last couple of days. Rather then claiming the Buffalo shooting is indicative of white supremacy and institutional racism Fox news dares to suggest that violent actions by deranged people is the problem:

https://townhall.com/columnists/bra...h-five-violent-incidents-in-one-week-n2607304

The revealing aspect is that numerous other violent outbreaks were witnessed within a matter of days, yet all the energy, fear-mongering, and conspiracy expert opinion are all uniquely focused.
As most know, of all of these incidents, one is getting far more coverage – and one is getting far more "analysis." A proper thinking individual might suggest these all warrant a level of introspection, yet the press in this country have shown that being proper is not a highly-listed priority. It does not take long to see why there is a very selective level of outrage with these incidents.

In California, it was a Taiwanese church shot up by an Asian man in his 60s. The Dallas salon saw Korean women who were the victims of a black shooter. And in both of the firebombings last week, you saw it was offices of pro-life groups that were targeted. Instantly, you can see the reason for media apathy in each attack. There is no favored narrative to be served.

Good question.

There have been a number of mass shootings that have come and gone in the news recently. One happened on the same day as the Laguna Woods Presbyterian Church shooting. A Flea Market in Houston, Texas, left two dead and three critically wounded. The news copy is fascinating in that it doesn’t bother to mention the races of the shooters or the victims. According to KHOU-TV in Houston, the injured men were also the men involved in the escalation and altercation. There were thousands of people at the flea market, but no innocent bystanders were harmed.

I guess you could pretend like it didn't happen like Fox news

The bigger issue was how almost the entire MSM dropped this story like a hot potato the moment it became clear that a deranged black racist had murdered people at a Christmas parade.

The bigger issue was how almost the entire MSM dropped this story like a hot potato the moment it became clear that a deranged black racist had murdered people at a Christmas parade.

Exactly,

Just like black urban racist thugs attacking whites and Asians in cities all over America.

This kind of hate is what we get when we teach losers to blame others for their self-inflicted problems. You Democrat idiots have this as your business model in your phony “victim culture”. Grow up.
Oh it's not taught by a far right psychopath's new program that mentioned the same theory as the shooter in over 400 episodes of his garbage show?

Hmmm...That day I probably watched two hours of coverage total on Fox News. But hey....if the liberal media says Fox didn't report on it, it must be true.
That's funny because I turned to Fox news myself around 5 pm the day of this happening and it was at least 3 hours before they ever mentioned it. Other outlets had already mentioned he had been arraigned, but ok. They did have hard hitting stories about some professional wrestler and of course the US insisting on continuing to feed detained immigrant babies even with a formula shortage.

That's funny because I turned to Fox news myself around 5 pm the day of this happening and it was at least 3 hours before they ever mentioned it. Other outlets had already mentioned he had been arraigned, but ok. They did have hard hitting stories about some professional wrestler and of course the US insisting on continuing to feed detained immigrant babies even with a formula shortage.
Well sure, Fox has to continue to support White Supremacy and keep the black man down...

Sure ya did.

D

The problem is that this should not be a tit for tat thing. Who cares about FOX news. Who Cares about MSNBC or any other news site? People were murdered. Killed going to the Grocery Store on a weekend afternoon. Picking up a birthday cake for a 3 year old's birthday party. Running in to get some milk. I have no idea what it's like to be black or to be a woman or anything other than me. I went to the grocery store myself at about the same time to pick up some stuff. Think about people getting gunned down and that the color of their skin had something to do with the motivation. I cannot wrap my head around that. They weren't killed because they were robbing the store or selling or buying drugs or doing anything other than being human beings buying groceries, and having different skin tone than me. Those of you on the RIGHT, fix that problem. come up with a solution. I don't care who solves the problem, just solve it. Stop the excuses. I have had very few times in my life where my skin color made a difference good or bad. Certainly not targeted to be killed because of it. That should anger everyone and it shouldn't be so hard to put yourselves in the place of innocent people gunned down for the dumbest reason I have ever heard of.

The problem is that this should not be a tit for tat thing. Who cares about FOX news. Who Cares about MSNBC or any other news site? People were murdered. Killed going to the Grocery Store on a weekend afternoon. Picking up a birthday cake for a 3 year old's birthday party. Running in to get some milk. I have no idea what it's like to be black or to be a woman or anything other than me. I went to the grocery store myself at about the same time to pick up some stuff. Think about people getting gunned down and that the color of their skin had something to do with the motivation. I cannot wrap my head around that. They weren't killed because they were robbing the store or selling or buying drugs or doing anything other than being human beings buying groceries, and having different skin tone than me. Those of you on the RIGHT, fix that problem. come up with a solution. I don't care who solves the problem, just solve it. Stop the excuses. I have had very few times in my life where my skin color made a difference good or bad. Certainly not targeted to be killed because of it. That should anger everyone and it shouldn't be so hard to put yourselves in the place of innocent people gunned down for the dumbest reason I have ever heard of.
This is the only time i've ever agreed with you, until this point....

Last edited: