Elder now requiring masks

I'm not saying they do or don't, I'm saying, who cares what Elder does. It's their policy right now. Take up your grievances with the administration if it really bothers you.
You are mis-understanding why I am sharing the charts. As I said when I started this thread, Elder is obligated under Board of Health guidelines only so other students do not have to quarantine if classmates tests positive. I understand why Elder is doing it.

My frustration lies with the meaningless guidelines and posters trying to tell me that masks impact covid. They do not and have NEVER shown to lower the spread, at any point in the world, during the past 18 months. Never once. Yet we continue to mandate and require them. Unless you are a politician, celebrity, or think the camera is off...then evidently you are allowed to ignore the requirements.

Last edited:
Correct, most schools are doing this to keep kids from having to miss school and extra curricular activities. It’s probably a little bit of a pain but worth it to keep them engaged in their activities.

You are mis-understanding why I am sharing the charts. As I said when I started this thread, Elder is obligated under Board of Health guidelines only so other students do not have to quarantine if classmates tests positive. I understand why Elder is doing it.

My frustration lies with the meaningless guidelines and posters trying to tell me that masks impact covid. They do not and have NEVER shown to lower the spread, at any point in the world, during the past 18 months. Never once. Yet we continue to mandate and require them. Unless you are a politician, celebrity, or think the camera is off...then evidently you are allowed to ignore the requirements.
Just turn the news off and quit paying attention to that stuff and you'll undoubtedly be less frustrated by it. Do I think they work? No, not really, unless it's an N95, but not gonna let it stop me from going to certain places, traveling or generally doing what I want. No point in getting my panties in a bunch over it. As a result, 2021 has been a good, fun year for my family and I.

1637696550494.png

"In just 3.5 weeks since The Atlantic credited masks & vaccine passports with helping Germany “beat COVID,” cases are up 245% and they’re reporting the equivalent of 195,000 cases per day. Every single time The Science fails, and every single time the media ignores it"