You guys got your hotel reservations for Sept. 18 yet?

Should be a hoot. Gotta support our brethren that were arrested on Jan. 6th. See ya there. I got the bear spray and pipe bombs. Anyone got any zip ties or rusty flag poles? Such injustice. Nobody should be arrested for exercising our “freedom” to overthrow the government and try to kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi. This is an outrage. Who’s with me? I heard that Tucker Carlson, Hannity and Matt Gaetz will be doing live play by play during the event. Let’s goooooo!
???
so if i go and say that I'm a democrat and cause a lot of trouble, shouldn't i be let go.... i mean , for hecks sake, i'm a democrat....

Where is everyone staying? I like the places that include breakfast. Maybe we could all meet up before overthrowing the government?

Do you have the selfie stick?
Yep. Also bringing some Dude Wipes for Nancy's office.

images (5).jpeg

I would recommend a carpool situation in someone's RV. Can probably save some money on lodgings and all throw in on some Waffle House or something. You'll probably want to pick a joint that doesn't have a masking policy. Wear something eye-catching so we can spot you on MSNBC. Not a full horned headdress though, that's played out.

I would recommend a carpool situation in someone's RV. Can probably save some money on lodgings and all throw in on some Waffle House or something. You'll probably want to pick a joint that doesn't have a masking policy. Wear something eye-catching so we can spot you on MSNBC. Not a full horned headdress though, that's played out.
Good plan...

Good idea. The RV also allows for better displaying of the flags and such. Does anyone have one we could borrow? Full disclosure....it could get confiscated by the feds.

Good idea. The RV also allows for better displaying of the flags and such. Does anyone have one we could borrow? Full disclosure....it could get confiscated by the feds.
Maybe tow a pontoon as well. You could take it on the Potomac. This is also another chance for flag display. I bet they won't be expecting an insurrection by water. ⚓

Because you guys are embarrassed to. You hang on their every word but try to keep it quiet because you know they are sell outs that are vaccinated and are full of .
Can you provide some proof to this statement? This type of thing can move you right into the Dullard status.

Maybe tow a pontoon as well. You could take it on the Potomac. This is also another chance for flag display. I bet they won't be expecting an insurrection by water. ⚓
Amphibious assault. Like it. We know a few guys that have boats on here already.

This is shaping up to be quite the selfie riot.

No, to this statement specifically....
Can’t provide proof about you specifically but having followed this board from afar for over a year I can unequivocally state that a large percentage of the folks on here are full time Fox News prophets.

I
I used to own a Stretch Armstrong back in 1979-1980 until one day I wanted to see what was inside him and I took a knife to his arm only to be greeted by a red sticky, oozing goo that spilled out all over the carpet in my bedroom and my parents had to replace the carpet because it would not come clean.

Can’t provide proof about you specifically but having followed this board from afar for over a year I can unequivocally state that a large percentage of the folks on here are full time Fox News prophets.
Yeah, again kind of hard to prove but one could also say there are a lot of CNN/MSNBC/Common Dreams prophets as well.

Yeah, again kind of hard to prove but one could also say there are a lot of CNN/MSNBC/Common Dreams prophets as well.
Wholeheartedly agree. Here’s the difference. The people watching CNN/MSNBC don’t praise an Orange Goblin that attempted an attack on our democracy because he is a sore loser. All of you “Patriots” should have condemned Trump the very minute he was holed up in his tent 1 mile from the Capitol watching the event unfold as if it were a pay per view special. Patriots my as*

Wholeheartedly agree. Here’s the difference. The people watching CNN/MSNBC don’t praise an Orange Goblin that attempted an attack on our democracy because he is a sore loser. All of you “Patriots” should have condemned Trump the very minute he was holed up in his tent 1 mile from the Capitol watching the event unfold as if it were a pay per view special. Patriots my as*
Hmm, they just praise an empty shell that has done exactly what? I mean besides making sure he's a one term guy and will give the House and Senate up.