thavoice?

Yes, thevoice can be difficult and go against the grain just to do so. Yes, I called thevoice a "Village Idiot" a time or two but if the shoe fits... Yes, thevoice loved to antagonize the Massillon fans and it is/was entertaining to say the least. Yes, thevoice harped and ridiculed a school for putting their starters back into a 7th or 8th grade game just to preserve a shutout. Yes, thevoice loved to put his two cents in on the Debate forum - the forum where all the crazes gravitate too. However, thevoice would bring some good points to the conversation and knew/understood football.

I still believe thevoice is a "Villiage Idiot" from time to time but I seriously hope all is well with him.

He made a couple comments right before St Henry played their away game in SE Ohio.

If The Voice is the Village Idiot, you guys have an outstanding village intellectually.

August 22nd was last time we here on Yappi heard from Voice. Thread of Coldwater vs Cincinnati D1 school.

Last edited:
Hopefully he is ok...I haven't been on in quite awhile but I was out of the country for work...hopefully that is the case for thevoice.

Good News!!! Received a stone tablet via a pigeon today and thought I should share this with the Yappi community...

Official Press Release from the office of Thavoice:

The rumored demise of thavoice has been greatly exaggerated.
I have not been banned (Yappi cannot afford to lose his greatest ASSet), and I have not been bullied by the P.T.M (Paper Tiger Mafia) to stop embarrassing them.

I scoff at your faux concern, although I do appreciate it. While I do feel guilty that I have deprived y'all Yappsters of my witticisms, keen insight and spot on predictions there are instances when my part time job demands my fulltime efforts and attention.
The little free time I do receive is dedicated to not falling too far behind at work and while I would rather regale Yappsters with my infinite wisdom the royalty checks from the site barely cover this bottle of Makers.

Do not worry, I shall soon be back as The Voice of Reason and owning the usual suspects.
While the league as a whole is expected to be way down this year, I am excited to watch some Pee Wee Football in the MAC. Thankfully WCSM has been streaming the Buzzard's Glory games so I could listen in a little bit. (thanks TS for the shoutout during the Oak Hills game, the crew got a kick out of it)

In closing, appreciate what we have here in the good ole US of A. We have a pretty damned good thing going here and the ONL Y way that will end is if we destroy ourselves from within. United We Stand, Divided we fall is not just some corny quote from the history books.

It is the truth. Do NOT let it become a reality.

God Bless the USA.
God Bless the MAC.
and God Bless the Coldwater Cavaliers.

Good News!!! Received a stone tablet via a pigeon today and thought I should share this with the Yappi community...

Official Press Release from the office of Thavoice:

The rumored demise of thavoice has been greatly exaggerated.
I have not been banned (Yappi cannot afford to lose his greatest ASSet), and I have not been bullied by the P.T.M (Paper Tiger Mafia) to stop embarrassing them.

I scoff at your faux concern, although I do appreciate it. While I do feel guilty that I have deprived y'all Yappsters of my witticisms, keen insight and spot on predictions there are instances when my part time job demands my fulltime efforts and attention.
The little free time I do receive is dedicated to not falling too far behind at work and while I would rather regale Yappsters with my infinite wisdom the royalty checks from the site barely cover this bottle of Makers.

Do not worry, I shall soon be back as The Voice of Reason and owning the usual suspects.
While the league as a whole is expected to be way down this year, I am excited to watch some Pee Wee Football in the MAC. Thankfully WCSM has been streaming the Buzzard's Glory games so I could listen in a little bit. (thanks TS for the shoutout during the Oak Hills game, the crew got a kick out of it)

In closing, appreciate what we have here in the good ole US of A. We have a pretty damned good thing going here and the ONL Y way that will end is if we destroy ourselves from within. United We Stand, Divided we fall is not just some corny quote from the history books.

It is the truth. Do NOT let it become a reality.

God Bless the USA.
God Bless the MAC.
and God Bless the Coldwater Cavaliers.
I'm not sure but i think he is working for DeKalb out west..... he is working on detasseling corn in iowa....