Posted sign denies Popeyes to White people

If you want some of the best fried chicken in Ohio try Mrs. Yoder's in Mt Hope OH. It is pressured fried (use to be called Broasted but Bob Evans told them they had to stop using that word) and it is good! You know the Amish thing that is not really brought to you by the Amish. I have met the real Mrs Yoder, sweet lady , but she will not share her recipes.

It's not fried chicken..
.but we have a chicken guy locally. Backyard Bird. May-sept. Every Saturday and Sunday and Monday holidays. Barbeque chicken,.half a bird. Just like all those find raisers and it's delicious.
Only charges 5.25 for the bird only or 8 with two sides.

Amazing deal and is outstanding. Also has ribs.

Only rub....ya have to pre order by 10 am or so. You can text your orders earlier in the week.
He sells out early. Took dogs a walk this AM and put my order fr the day

If you want some of the best fried chicken in Ohio try Mrs. Yoder's in Mt Hope OH. It is pressured fried (use to be called Broasted but Bob Evans told them they had to stop using that word) and it is good! You know the Amish thing that is not really brought to you by the Amish. I have met the real Mrs Yoder, sweet lady , but she will not share her recipes.
I love that pressure cooked chicken