FIghting has come to Kings Island, will this become a regular occurence?

Pretty sure that’s exactly what you said. “One was a group of kids”
harmless was never in that statement. I called them a group of kids, and the other folks a group of adults. What is so diabolical about that statement?
That is exactly what they are a group of kids!

So this video is the be all end all of what happened? All the headlines claim "fights", and so you think KI closed early because of some "pushing"? lol I see what you are doing here.
I was commenting on the video posted which showed some commotion and shoving but zero fights. The reaction to that video was over the top compared recent examples of much more violent behavior. I also said that while the video in the thread did not show any fights, I assume there was some fighting. My point is simply that the outrage on this thread is massively disproportionate for some reason.

The soft bigotry of low expectations.
I typically don't get into fights at bars, amusement parks, or sporting events. As such, I think it is all ridiculous behavior and don't really try to parse it. You should tread lightly on this subject. Your posts referencing video of much more violent behavior have been disgustingly permissive yet you take a much more harsh tone on this example. It's interesting to say the least.

I typically don't get into fights at bars, amusement parks, or sporting events. As such, I think it is all ridiculous behavior and don't really try to parse it. You should tread lightly on this subject. Your posts referencing video of much more violent behavior have been disgustingly permissive yet you take a much more harsh tone on this example. It's interesting to say the least.
You need to try harder ProV. This is just childish.

harmless was never in that statement. I called them a group of kids, and the other folks a group of adults. What is so diabolical about that statement?
That is exactly what they are a group of kids!

Of course ?

Eh, staffing shortages aside at all of these amusement parks, CP is 100x better than KI is anyway IMO. And I guess the kicker is that you're now less likely to leave early due to violence to boot. It's a win/win.

I was commenting on the video posted which showed some commotion and shoving but zero fights. The reaction to that video was over the top compared recent examples of much more violent behavior. I also said that while the video in the thread did not show any fights, I assume there was some fighting. My point is simply that the outrage on this thread is massively disproportionate for some reason.
Sure, but apparently the video wasn't really indicative of the entire situation.

Back in the 90's my company did business with KI. Back then (mid 90's I believe) they had a problem with kids that were part of a United Way function that allowed kids into the park free of charge. Like many other youth outings at the park, the kids were bussed there with minimal supervision throughout the day. Late in the day, about time for one of the large groups to leave, that group wreaked havoc along International Street. It was bad.......

My gut feeling, seeing that nobody from the park or law enforcement is talking about where the kids who were causing the problems were from, is that this was a similar type situation.

It's sad seeing what our society has turned into. (KI, recent fights at MLB games, people throwing stuff at NBA games, youth sports fights......)

Back in the 90's my company did business with KI. Back then (mid 90's I believe) they had a problem with kids that were part of a United Way function that allowed kids into the park free of charge. Like many other youth outings at the park, the kids were bussed there with minimal supervision throughout the day. Late in the day, about time for one of the large groups to leave, that group wreaked havoc along International Street. It was bad.......

My gut feeling, seeing that nobody from the park or law enforcement is talking about where the kids who were causing the problems were from, is that this was a similar type situation.

It's sad seeing what our society has turned into. (KI, recent fights at MLB games, people throwing stuff at NBA games, youth sports fights......)
And stop the steal riots at our national capital during our election certification. What else would you expect kids to do at Kings Island given that excellent example?

Probably but the outrage was on the video which was largely harmless.
You are a tool. I read on another board a witness who was there said a young woman was shoved to the ground and hit her face hard enough to require an ambulance. Why that's not being reported is really disappointing.

You are a tool. I read on another board a witness who was there said a young woman was shoved to the ground and hit her face hard enough to require an ambulance. Why that's not being reported is really disappointing.

Maybe I need to post this eyewitness account again?

"Kings Island should be ashamed. This was their fault they had fights all day long. Wanna know why? For those who weren't there and don't know what led up to all this. Kings Island invites church group, inner city schools and other groups for free paid for by their schools or companies. The kids don't have passes, don't have to pay for a ticket, and majority of them just walk around the park causing trouble and don't even ride on any roller coasters. Kings Island typically does this ONLY on days when the park is empty and they are making up for the small crowd. Kings Island screwed up and they had thousands of kids bussed in on a Saturday which was almost to capacity that day. They had groups of 80 to 90 or more just walking in packs causing trouble all day long. Every ride you went on they had tons of kids cutting in line, stealing plastic drinking bottles and getting free refills all day long, and at least one fight so violent they had to take a little girl out by ambulance since she was thrown across the pavement on her face.

Keep in mind NOT ONE person was arrested or even thrown out of the park. Spokesperson Chad Showalter as always just gives a very brief statement saying the park didn't agree with what happened that day. BIG DEAL! He didn't go into any details or what happened, or the mistakes the park made or at least say what they will be doing to prevent these extremely violent fights and thefts that happened all day long at the park. The park can do better than this, and needs to replace the spokesperson along with new management, otherwise it will only get worse, and families will continue to be too scared to take their kids. This video shows you just a fraction of the fights that happen at Kings Island Amusement Park. Will you bring your family to this park, or will you wait until they clean house and get a new spokesperson and correct people to run the Cedar Fair park?
Visit our official website at http://www.CincyPhotography.com

LOL. You expect media to report on every fight or assault in a public place? You have zero common sense.

And stop the steal riots at our national capital during our election certification. What else would you expect kids to do at Kings Island given that excellent example?
Yeah, those kids watched a bunch of white fools and said "I wanna be just like them" :ROFLMAO:

Do you even bother to read what you type before you hit "post reply" (never mind, that was a stupid question)

Possibly the worst deflection in the history of deflections.
It is not deflecting. It is simply referencing another recent public event that was much more unlawful and violent. If you find the teen fights at King’s Island more alarming, that is just a reflection of you.

It is not deflecting. It is simply referencing another recent public event that was much more unlawful and violent. If you find the teen fights at King’s Island more alarming, that is just a reflection of you.
Well gee if that's all you were doing then why don't you reference WW2? It was a heck of a lot bloodier then the KI riot.