Ohio vaxamillion

bob99

What do you think? Are you in? Amazing the state has all this extra money for this and scholarships. Full ride scholarships at that. Personally I am not convinced that very many of the citizens who choose not to be vaccinated will change their minds now. I personally have been fully vaccinated. Not for fear of my own health. More concerned about family that would be considered high risk that I have constant contact with. I will probably sign up for the vax lottery. Not that I totally support it but apparently it is going to happen so I might as well be part of the drawing
loser lottery GIF

As many of us have suggested, if you have had the China virus like I have you are better off with natural immunity than the experimental RNA treatment they are pushing. If you take the jab you are screwing yourself up for 1 in a million shot at some money.
It is just creepy watching the ignorant, uninformed, propaganda media/government shyt show, crazy obvious if you pull your head out for 2 seconds and look around.

Trust science not propaganda as propaganda always has a agenda... if you doubt me please ask this, Is anyone giving severally ill patients convalescent plasma from vaccinated people, or are they getting the therapy from us who have natural immunity?

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...ination-to-those-already-recovered-from-covid

I thought they originally said registered voters who were vaxed were automatically eligible. I guess all those Biden voters who weren't registered were upset they wouldn't be eligible.
Stirring Cbs GIF by Big Brother

As many of us have suggested, if you have had the China virus like I have you are better off with natural immunity than the experimental RNA treatment they are pushing. If you take the jab you are screwing yourself up for 1 in a million shot at some money.
It is just creepy watching the ignorant, uninformed, propaganda media/government shyt show, crazy obvious if you pull your head out for 2 seconds and look around.

Trust science not propaganda as propaganda always has a agenda... if you doubt me please ask this, Is anyone giving severally ill patients convalescent plasma from vaccinated people, or are they getting the therapy from us who have natural immunity?

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...ination-to-those-already-recovered-from-covid

The twiches are dimiiiiiiinishing.

So you’re a hard no on the lottery then? ?

I've never really been much of a gambler.

Are the winnings tax free, or is the Governor sending out 1099's?
Nope you will be receiving a 1099. If Biden's tax plan goes through you'll most likely be paying over half of it in taxes back to the government.

What do you think? Are you in? Amazing the state has all this extra money for this and scholarships. Full ride scholarships at that. Personally I am not convinced that very many of the citizens who choose not to be vaccinated will change their minds now. I personally have been fully vaccinated. Not for fear of my own health. More concerned about family that would be considered high risk that I have constant contact with. I will probably sign up for the vax lottery. Not that I totally support it but apparently it is going to happen so I might as well be part of the drawing
loser lottery GIF
i got my name in 5 times.... used my neighbors utilities bills to to get the shot 5 different times.....

Nope you will be receiving a 1099. If Biden's tax plan goes through you'll most likely be paying over half of it in taxes back to the government.

This seems like an important detail that shouldn't be left out of the fine print.

Parlor tricks like this must be how Governor achieves those "70% approval ratings."

loser lottery GIF
I agree in your logic. If you already have put yourself at risk by getting the vaccine may as well attempt to profit off of your bravery.

Personally I am not entering the lottery on this one. And I find it immoral that taxpayer dollars are going to be used on such things. Always figure with the regular lottery at least the pot of winnings comes from those who willingly tax themselves by putting THEIR OWN MONEY down on a chance to win.

This is very different. Good, honest hard working tax payers will supply the money, and to get a chance at the pot you must enter a medical trial for a vaccine not deemed safe or approved at this point.

How many people who are OK with this idea now will switch to being pissed about it once all 5 winners have been announced and they were not one of them?

It was a brilliant idea. Many of Ohio's best spend their last weekly dollars buying lotto tickets. It is a huge driver and will ultimately save the state money. Just got my 2nd this morning and will signing up even though I have not played the lottery in about 5 years. Thanks Governor!

It was a brilliant idea. Many of Ohio's best spend their last weekly dollars buying lotto tickets. It is a huge driver and will ultimately save the state money. Just got my 2nd this morning and will signing up even though I have not played the lottery in about 5 years. Thanks Governor!
If you win I'm sure the sex trade will appreciate it.

Doesnt work on any rational person.
I would agree that people that waste their money on the Lottery are not typically rationale. That said, if you are going to play, the odds on this one are far better than the others.