Asian Americans being attacked by African Americans in New York. BLM and Dems silent

I was once told that since African-Americans do not have "the power" that they cannot be racists. Well, I guess that would apply to race based attacks by Blacks on whites. What happens when Blacks demand that Asians are discriminated against in academic situations, beat up Asians, or attack Hispanics. It certainly looks like racism to me. The video of the LA teacher verbally attacking a Hispanic police officer is especially disgusting. I cannot tell her race from the redacted video but her comments make it unlikely that she is white.

I was once told that since African-Americans do not have "the power" that they cannot be racists. Well, I guess that would apply to race based attacks by Blacks on whites. What happens when Blacks demand that Asians are discriminated against in academic situations, beat up Asians, or attack Hispanics. It certainly looks like racism to me. The video of the LA teacher verbally attacking a Hispanic police officer is especially disgusting. I cannot tell her race from the redacted video but her comments make it unlikely that she is white.

That's pretty racist :devilish:

That's pretty racist :devilish:
Good point. I just don't hear many white people claiming that they are a victims of racism. Given her liberal, anti-cop rant, I have to think she is liberal and the liberal position is that whites cannot be victims of racism as she is claiming. That's the assumption on my part.

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A violent and brutal attack on two Korean women store owners overnight Monday, all caught on camera.

Graphic surveillance video shows Yun’s aunt walking to the front of the store trying to close shop, when a man in a red shirt approaches her with a cement block in his hand. He’s then seen pulling her to the ground and beating her with the block.

As the other woman, Yun’s mother steps in to try to help, she was also hit in the head.

Shortly after, Baltimore Police arrested the man identified as 50-year-old Daryl Doyles and charged him with two counts of aggravated assault.

Both women were hospitalized with several injuries, one woman received over 30 stitches.

Interesting position: It doesn't matter what color the perp is, its' white people's fault.

My favorite bit is how "The Conversation" immediately closed the comments section when it was clear all the readers thought the article was FoS.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

My favorite bit is how "The Conversation" immediately closed the comments section when it was clear all the readers thought the article was FoS.

The comments were pretty tame and actually quite well thought out and expressed. I see no justification based on the content of the comments o have closed them down.

Interesting position: It doesn't matter what color the perp is, its' white people's fault.

It should be noted that the esteemed Professor Ho (she/her/hers) is on record as saying when she watches rural white people talk on the news, she hopes there are aliens who will either rescue or annihilate all humans.

I had to check to confirm this was a real article and not photoshopped, it was real.
067.jpg