Ohio Lt. Governor Admits That It's Time To Fully Open Ohio

Really hope all businesses still make people wear masks. Not because I think they should (I don't think there's a point to it anymore with so many having been vaccinated or having the antibodies), but just so your guys' heads can keep exploding. It's extremely funny to watch adults throw temper tantrums over masks, especially when they're caught on video. All for the entertainment!

Really hope all businesses still make people wear masks. Not because I think they should (I don't think there's a point to it anymore with so many having been vaccinated or having the antibodies), but just so your guys' heads can keep exploding. It's extremely funny to watch adults throw temper tantrums over masks, especially when they're caught on video. All for the entertainment!
Maybe the government will confiscate your hard drive, too...that would be a hoot.

Let the market dictate it.

If a place wants to require masks to be worn, advertise it as such as they are "Safe".
If a place does not require mask to be worn, they can advertise masks not required.

I bet with all other things being equal, the non mask place does much better business.....

Let the market dictate it.

If a place wants to require masks to be worn, advertise it as such as they are "Safe".
If a place does not require mask to be worn, they can advertise masks not required.

I bet with all other things being equal, the non mask place does much better business.....
Sure, have them go for it. I really don't care lol I'll still go to any business either way