Anorexia

We need to stop the negative publicity about anorexia. Eating less helps stop climate change. I myself didn’t even eat breakfast this morning to help lower CO2 emissions

I can’t think of a bigger set of idiots that would would spend time to make fun of woman with eating disorders on an internet board. Congrats.

I can’t think of a bigger set of idiots that would would spend time to make fun of woman with eating disorders on an internet board. Congrats.
I don’t know, there are some big sets of idiots in golf clubs in Florida I’ve heard

FACT: Did you know that Mt.Everest has a mass great enought to have it's own
measurable gravitational field.

It appears that Tess Holliday exerts her own gravity.
Don't get too close, you will be drawn in.

:>---

EGA

Clicked on this thread because I have a family member who died from same disorder and wanted to see what the debate was? Dont know the lady here, but I would challenge her in her comment that "for the first time in my life, I am feeding myself regularly".

She probably also lists herself as food insecure when polled. I knew a guy once who confessed to eating too much for fear of running out of food sometime in the future.

Now for the debate question, are humans the only animal to suffer from mentally induced eating disorders?

Aren't you a member to a golf club in Florida? You get caught up in your lies a lot
No. Never said that ever. I am a member in Ohio and also never heard anybody spend time joking about woman with eating disorders.

LMFAO... Just another delusional woman.. she is the perfect example of the mental health problems women have today. To say women today are delusional is an understatemen.

No. Never said that ever. I am a member in Ohio and also never heard anybody spend time joking about woman with eating disorders.
Show me where I joked about her? You most certainly have bragged about flying Allegiant down to Fla to mingle with your golf club buddies. You even posted a picture of "your" condo ?