Recent content by Zunardo

1. Zunardo

Wage or Salary?

We are talking about actual company employees, correct? I'm not as familiar with the private sector, but I would think this isn't a common option in today's business world. Your FLSA job classification determines that, far as I know. Sounds more like you're asking the person "Would you like...
  2. Zunardo

Phrases I absolutely can't stand

"Driving me nuts" - not gonna lie, that one does it for me!
  3. Zunardo

Being attacked by adds......

Same here, but it seems like it's been going on longer than that. I can deal with it when I'm on my workstation. But navigating on my phone quickly is all but impossible. You're right, they pop up for a second and then disappear. Or maybe they sense where your cursor is and shift to that...
  4. Zunardo

What books are you reading 2024

"Bloodless" (2021 - by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (a Pendergast novel) Agent Pendergast, his mysterious ward Constance Greene, and the recently-added FBI agent Coldmoon are shanghaied into investigating another case far from their home offices, this time in historic Savannah GA, where...
  5. Zunardo

Extreme Caution

Reading this along with your OP, I know exactly what you're talking about. My father is like that, and we did the "beds in the basement" thing several times overnight when I was a kid. Back then it seemed like a conspiratorial camping adventure - we had the flashlights, candles, radios...
  6. Zunardo

Total Solar Eclipse 2024

This guy. https://www.wafb.com/2024/04/09/105-year-old-eclipse-chaser-takes-lucky-13-with-his-family/
  7. Zunardo

Civil War - the movie

You been listening to Charlie Daniels again? :D
  8. Zunardo

Expressions that I'm sick of hearing

That's a painful sentence construction. Great example of how far our elementary education curriculum standards have fallen. In my day, the teachers taught everyone it was "It don't make me no never mind", or else you stayed after school to clap the erasers.
  9. Zunardo

the Eclipse and Climate change.... Sunny from the ONEVIEW show thoughts

Aw, she was just reading the script.
  10. Zunardo

Total Solar Eclipse 2024

Didn't think I'd ever see even one in my life, but I did notch my second total solar eclipse. The fates were trying to stop me, though. Had to work a night shift thru 6 AM yesterday, then go to a 10 AM board meeting church. Mrs. Z pulled me out there at 12:30 PM. Had considered heading up...
  11. Zunardo

Total Solar Eclipse 2024

Don’t put off planning for it, 75 years goes by quicker than it used to
  12. Zunardo

Civil War - the movie

Who wins this time?
  13. Zunardo

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2024?

The Wraith (1986) Picture "Fast & Furious" as an 80's supernatural teen lust story, but with less intelligent dialog. Charlie Sheen in the title role. Arrogantly handsome Nick Cassavetes as the villain. Clint Howard is Rughead, a genius henchman with bad eyesight and a unique afro. Sherilyn...
  14. Zunardo

Total Solar Eclipse 2024

Pretty much what I remember, especially that logjam in Louisville. I think totality was scheduled for 2 PM that day? We left Columbus at 6 AM - Figured we'd make it into TN by 11:30, stop to gas up and eat, and just relax until it was time - wrong! :geek: After 7 hrs 15 mins we made it to...