Yorktown's latest activity

• Y
    Yorktown replied to the thread Capitol.
    There is no bigotry or hate in his charge.. but that doesn’t matter in leftist America.
  • Y
    Yorktown replied to the thread 700 WLW Mike McConnell.
    Yea..Yea..Yea.. you really have a great argument there.. Show me a news source that is not considered bias.
  • Y
    Yorktown reacted to lotr10's post in the thread Global Warming with Like Like.
  • Y
    Mask are off June 2nd.. Mine has been off since last April. What a F—en joke this whole event has been. All in the name of Orange Man...
  • Y
    https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/05/az-audit-dems-new-discovery/?fbclid=IwAR0-hTNdDVLb-cZjp8BykBO7grjB3iIYRaTsldv_V4LRnlZ7jteckeEj888...
  • Y
    Time Magazine admitted to the fraud. Time is a leftist rag so no excuse for them being “Q” Conspiracy apologists.
  • Y
    This is my response to the fraud that was the 2021 POTUS election. Since we are on Yappi and most of us are pretty much football fans I...
  • Y
    Yorktown replied to the thread Capitol.
    Happy gets paid per post on Yappi apparently. WTFE.. go fishing on something...
  • Y
    You dont believe your own bull—it.
  • Y
    Idiotic article. Vaccinated doesn’t mean you can get the virus.. You immune system is better at fighting it. Yea you can still test...
  • Y
    Yorktown replied to the thread Critical Race Theory.
    CRT does exactly what leftist want. Polarizing more people into tribes. It is then easier for leftists to obtain more power. People who...
  • Y
    The irony of leftists and my body my choice... Yea your body your choice only if it is murdering a baby. If it is an experimental...
  • Y
    Yorktown replied to the thread The face of the GQP.
    Ill take the Taliban over Marxists
  • Y
    Yep.. authoritarians do what they do. The concept of Liberty or Death is lost. This is applies to a tyrannical government. It does...
  • Y
    Yorktown replied to the thread Global Warming.
    Yep but we still need to provide for child care in the name of global warming... It’s all a joke.. I dont take anyone serious who thinks...