Recent content by WrestlingFalcon

1. W

Another Rough Day for Officials

Sure that’s the rule, but a Head Official getting clarification from the SRI on a team claiming to NOT HAVE TRANSPORTATION because the bus driver didn’t read the information seems in order. The officials (all quality officials) want to do the right thing, Don’t throw officials under the bus or...
  2. W

Disqualified wrestler advances, while 2nd wrestler is Disqualified after tournament (same weight)!

Here’s one...Hamilton was allowed to weigh in after weigh-ins were closed at the Middletown sectional. Apparently, the Head Official was alerted the team would be late do to a “Clerical error“at the time that weigh-ins started. He asked Toby the SRI for the area and they were allowed to compete...
  3. W

Another Rough Day for Officials

I went to two sectionals this weekend. One was Middletown. It sounds like the Hamilton team weigh-in was approved by Columbus, not the local guy. As a past coach, I understand how difficult it is to coach. It's hard to accept a bad call. However, at Middletown. I saw three quality officials...