Recent content by truebengal

1. T

2023 Benedictine Football

They only have one player on the team?
  2. T

I believe Gressock came back in 2007 or 2008 and tried to bring back Benedictine traditions and values. Hired Bennie guys Schaefer, Kobylinski, and Wilson. Got rid of punks that did not belong in the school (expelled 13 the July he was hired from what I heard. He corrected a coach hire mistake...
  3. T

Is the coaching staff set? Who is on the staff? Saw pics of youth camp and did not recognize any of the coaches.
  4. T

Maybe Jamie will find one and he can put is butt in the seat. Money people look at Benedictine like a hobby. He screwed us with Welo. Let’s see him truly help. Donate, shut your trap, and let the school people run the school. Problem is some of the monks like sticking their two cents. Remember...
  5. T

Just heard the incoming freshmen class is less than 75 kids (closer to 50). Any truth to this number? Not talking football player, that is total incoming class number. Fr. Willie what are your thoughts?
  6. T

You nailed it. Behind the scenes Jamie screwed his beloved Alma Mater with Welo and now this years pick.Just because you have money doesn‘t mean you know what the hell you are doing. The President is clueless most of time. Just ask people in the building when he taught. Bossu could have done...
  7. T

Well said TBone22
  8. T

Truly a wonderful event for a great school. Your are so correct Auggie about the previous coach or any of his family, include all Goode and Cloud members. Did you happen to see Joe Reccord? Oh, me either. All the takers never show up to give back financially to the school. It was great to see so...
  9. T

Could have been at Bennies. Home of Champions had to settle for sloppy thirds or fourths. Sad. Bring Sal back if you really want to f-up the school again. I wonder how many of the 55 incoming freshmen will graduate. 100th incoming class almost the same size as 1927 class.
  10. T

More proof Ryzner and his crew blew the head coach search—Coach Polo stepped down at Padua.
  11. T

This is setting out to be worse than the Slesh years. The kids disliked him and would not play for him. Joe is a good guy but should not have been offered the position. He ran a terrible offense and was really a poor play caller. Ryzner is not the leader the good monks thought and will probably...
  12. T

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

I agree. Ten or so years back Gressock served 6 years as principal and a certain monk forced him out. He wanted to stay. When he was there the school was on the right track. Enrollment increasing, discipline, and from what I heard most kids liked him. When he was a teacher he was a no nonsense...
  13. T

WOW! Bengal Nation went dark. No pun intended.
  14. T

Just saw Fr. Willie posted on the University School sham sickness issue. He is alive and maybe not so well. Just not on the Benedictine posts.
  15. T

Just a couple observations: offense too one sided (kid has a good arm but how about setting up the passes); with the speed of this team what happened to an outside running game; Play calling in overtime without a plan of attack; did coaches scout at all? No plan to stop a very good running QB...