Recent content by TomBoiii

1. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Alex taking his spot on d line?
  2. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Completely agree, there was a lot of excuses thrown around on their end to go on top of them not being as good as prior years, but dont feel like they were any slouch. I dont know much bout Georgia ball, but i feel like Colquitt and Carrolton are usually one of the better teams down there? Im...
  3. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Im down to schedule whoever besides IMG, even the NFL academy game feels weird. Random side note: Valdosta qb and wr picked up an offer from Bama, but we had to hear how this wasnt a good Valdosta team compared to the past.
  4. TomBoiii

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

I don’t have to do any homework. You can’t read what I said, which was MT3 quoted hofcity330(person that made that statement). Go do yours buddy.
  5. TomBoiii

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

Lol, picking and choosing comments. Same person he quoted called Massillon the dirtiest program in the state. Quit crying
  6. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Son pretty sure
  7. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Honestly surprised Card didn’t pick up some small offers.
  8. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Nice to see McConnell get some offers rolling in, he was great at coverage and crashing down at the line.
  9. TomBoiii

The Massillon Effect

Even though this goes with the message board theme, there’s definitely people on national forums that seemingly hate on Massillon. There’s also others that give them a good bit of credit as well.
  10. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Exactly, had to be the dumbest take they could even attempt.
  11. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

We’re in the middle of January and Massillon are still on the mind of some Lake parents 😂😂 Don’t they realize they had a Massillon kid on their team?
  12. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Who cares about IMG and their all star team. I’d rather see St Thomas Aquinas, Lakeland, Chaminade-Madonna, Miami Central or Miami Northwestern(if they weren’t down the last couple seasons).
  13. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

Apparently he is? Anyone know
  14. TomBoiii

2024 Massillon Tigers

We all knew what Woullard was when he was here, shame it took schools so long to catch on. Guess that’s part of the journey though, congrats to him.
  15. TomBoiii

DaOne Owens.......................

Wanna elaborate on the bold?