Recent content by The Dock

1. The Dock

D7 R25 2024

too busy enjoying the thought of Reedsville Eastern going to Mechanicsburg or Colonel Crawford in r23
  2. The Dock

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

Also not much postseason prospect with four Olentangies now in R3.
  3. The Dock

OHSAA Announces 2024 Football Divisions and Regional Assignments

Not weaker anymore with Hartley and Sheridan back up, plus Big Red.
  4. The Dock

D7 R25 2024

From 8-man in 2019 to Division VI in 2024, the Ohio GOP presents “The Bishop Rosecrans story.”
  5. The Dock

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

same side of Franklin county as an earlier name on this page, but a little south/southwest within the county
  6. The Dock

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

In all seriousness, they actually have a somewhat decent NIL in Olean. I know they were originally in the camp of “do it to keep our guys from leaving”, but it was also under an AD who got rolled for refusing an NIT bid this past year — to the dismay of many Bonnie fans. I’m sure at least Woj...
  7. The Dock

8. The Dock

Another HS site bites the dust

yeah, well, you also used to be able to go to Cashland and Kroger after watching the Big Reds play.
  9. The Dock

MSL 2024

I canned my GC Premium earlier this week, but fortunately the box score for MaxPreps got filled out. Looks like it was a pretty well-played game by both teams, with Prep getting the big seventh inning to cement the win. How satisfying to see, and how electric it had to have been for those...
  10. The Dock

Could’ve been sadder, and worse, on Okpara’s part to be sticking with a program that’s already had its share of locker room dysfunction in his career, where his name gets elevated locally on the basis of him staying, with the only career prospect he has being his height, without a real...
  11. The Dock

oh no! not the roster turnover that’s baked into a program with B-grade financial commitment in a landscape where there aren’t enough minutes to go around in order to keep original recruits beyond 2 years, where 85% of the talent pool can immediately get themselves to upward mobility in ways...
  12. The Dock

Girls at Bridgeport (WV) Middle School REFUSE to Compete Against Boy

lol you can’t even get the story in your own state right. The kid goes to Bridgeport MS.
  13. The Dock

Another HS site bites the dust

Bellaire to play future home games on Friday evening.
  14. The Dock

Remembering that the next tallest dude in the Kosta Koufos class was Dallas “do not under any circumstance feed him” Lauderdale at 6’8”