Recent content by Tesoro

1. T

Dementia Joe tells another whopper when talking about bridge collapse.

LOL!!! Ya see..but you won't call out your hero Joe for lying about a truck driver killing his wife...or lying about his son dying in a foreign war. That's vial man...
  2. T

Dementia Joe tells another whopper when talking about bridge collapse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sean-hannity-joe-biden-always-seems-to-find-a-way-to-make-it-all-about-himself/ar-BB1kAAyl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=aa0bc6350a184d17ba2a4c21e8ec82c4&ei=10#comments LMAO!! Old Joe!! there was never a train that went across that bridge!!
  3. T

2024 OHSAA State Boys Basketball Attendance...End Of The Four Class Era

Thank Goodness for OG. Harvest Prep probably had 18 fans.
  4. T

A look back...2020 the yr Parkway was stopped by the OHSAA and COVID from a possible trip to the state finals

Extremely sad event actually. All due to politicians.
  5. T

School Levy's and property taxes.

I will when people vote to make me pay in..but they don't have to.
  6. T

Still a lot of crying and nashing of teeth on fb by the 29% ..it's quite comical.
  7. T

Levy was voted down 29 percent to 71. Message sent.
  8. T

One is essential for a successful life. If you truly think a teacher who plays ball all day and doesn't have a bit of homework at home to do should be paid the same as an english teacher who has 3 hours of grading to do a day (most in evening)..
  9. T

I sure hope you aren’t being serious.
  10. T

With the voting block alone they have great influence. 140 people in our district…
  11. T

Through the voting process. I wasn’t clear. Sorry
  12. T

Teachers unions pick the school boards and the superintendent. It's a closed system ensuring they get what they want.
  13. T

Joe Biden Mourns death of LBTQ Teen....couldn't say Laken Riley's name.

What exactly were you attempting to do here? You suck.
  14. T

Joe Biden Mourns death of LBTQ Teen....couldn't say Laken Riley's name.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-biden-mourns-death-of-nex-benedict-lgbtq-teen-who-died-by-suicide/ar-BB1jUqyo?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=5fa42a5951a249798fc7b992c480cde3&ei=19 Surprise anyone?