Recent content by tcgobucks

1. T

Final Four Thoughts for 2024-2025

Same here.....
  2. T

Western Buckeye League

OG at 2 may be a bit of a reach. Not a lot coming back as far as scoring on varsity.....and their JV team was the weakest it's been in 20 years
  3. T

Max Preps State rankings

OG lost in the state semi-finals to Harvest Prep
  4. T

Veteran Findlay Boys Basketball Coach To Retire

Will be an interesting list of applicants I'm sure
  5. T

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

HS is esssentially meaningless with regard to being recruited.....especially if you're talking about D1 colleges. Those guys are recruited during AAU season when coaches can see them playing against other top level kids. Same with baseball....recruiting is done during the summer.
  6. T

These numbers don't have CB added yet. LE and RH will likely both go to D5 once that's added in
  7. T

That has never been a rule
  8. T

Saw one that stood out. Ottawa Glandorf boys were 178 this season.....but showing 221 next year. Strange considering the girls drop from 185 to 183. Seems highly unlikely that they are gaining 43 boys but losing 2 girls?
  9. T

Boys DIV All Ohio

You really shouldn't have said gut punch after what happened in the Dunbar game lol
  10. T

Boys DIV All Ohio

Maybe the OG Winter Classic? Don't think that either team is a big enough draw for FTTH.
  11. T

Boys DIV All Ohio

Watched Elwer put 38 on Dunbar in less than 3 quarters. Maybe the best shooting performance I have ever seen by a HS kid. Would probably have gone for 50+ if he hadn't got suckerpunched and sat out the last 10 minutes of the game.
  12. T

Who wins D4?

That's a completely different situation. The kid from Shelby's dad was an OG grad. His grandparents still live in the OG district. The Hilliard kids' dad is a St John's alum....and they have family in Delphos. A bit of a different situation from random kids just happening to show up at a...
  13. T

Van Wert Boys Basketball Coach Steps Down

There are a lot of teams that would kill to have one Regional final trip in 5 years..... How many coaches can say they did this during the Colin White years at OG 2021 ........beat OG 54-53 in OT 2022.........lost to OG by 2 2023.........lost to OG by 2 in 2OT Even with going 1-8 in the WBL...
  14. T

Attendance?

Based on the attendance, nobody is tired of seeing some of the teams every single year......just certain ones lol
  15. T

Attendance?

It's been on opening weekend of the NCAA for years. $16 is beyond ridiculous. I was going to the tourney back in the early 80's at St John Arena that would have at least 8 of the 12 games a sellout. Tickets were $5.....and you were lucky if you could get in to most of the games. I'm...