Recent content by Stark Sports

1. S

#PACtion™ 2024

CEO of BellStores is a Canton South grad. Pretty sure he was a QB there back in the day and played baseball as well I believe. All of his kids were multi-sport athletes at Tuslaw.
  2. S

#PACtion™ 2024

I mean with all due respect, a large majority of the team is not exactly lighting the world on fire at the plate so I understand the line of thinking of maybe mixing it up a bit. But I understand the frustration for sure.
  3. S

#PACtion™ 2024

I joined with my original account when I was in junior high. There weren't a ton of us that posted on here, but a decent number of the kids my age did at least read what was on here throughout high school. Would be curious to know how many kids in high school still read or if that has declined...
  4. S

#PACtion™ 2024

The constant talk of new leagues, schools changing leagues, etc, etc. is exhausting. I get it is the off-season, but man. From a geography and relative size standpoint, the remaining 7 members of the PAC have a great set up. Not sure why anyone would want to leave. Not saying the stuff about...
  5. S

#PACtion™ 2024

According to the turf project FB page, all funds have been raised and they plan to start work in May following graduation. They are targeting the middle of July to have the turf down. They are looking to upgrade the scoreboard as well now seeing that we are planning to actually score some points...
  6. S

#PACtion™ 2024

The win over Tuslaw actually gave him his 400th career win.
  7. S

#PACtion™ 2024

Yes, unfortunately. Had a 2 point loss to Rootstown and a pair of 1 point losses to Fairless and Tusky Central Catholic I believe.
  8. S

#PACtion™ 2024

Yeah I had a feeling that the game probably said more about Minerva than Tuslaw based on the box score that I saw. After an 0-23 basketball campaign though, happy to at least get a "1" in the win column early in the season lol. Agree that Northwest, and the PAC in general, will be a much better...
  9. S

#PACtion™ 2024

Tuslaw baseball thrashed Minerva 13-3 to open the season on Monday. The Lions clearly not ready to get punched in the mouth with early season #PACtion™.
  10. S

#PACtion™ 2024

Thanks, I was having a nice Thursday prior to this. Appreciate the recap and trip down memory lane though in all seriousness. As I stated in my post last week, 2000 was going to be the year. You don't get many chances to bring back 18 starters from a 9-1 team. This was the pinnacle of the...
  11. S

#PACtion™ 2024

Yeah I mean definitely nothing personal against you, I appreciate your opinion on the subject and I agree this is all just good conversation. I would say there have been a good number of the stand out baseball players since he has been there that were 2-3 sport athletes. Are you saying he is...
  12. S

#PACtion™ 2024

The primary reason the boys sports have struggled to the extent they have has been a substantial drop in overall athleticism. In addition, there has been a drop in just the overall number of boys in general. There is talent in the current freshman and sophomore classes, but the current junior...
  13. S

#PACtion™ 2024

Speaking from personal experience I would say I disagree with a lot of this. Never observed him playing favorites. The best players always played regardless of age, travel ball, multi-sport athlete, etc. He was always very supportive of multi-sport athletes from what I observed and experienced...
  14. S

#PACtion™ 2024

What is your beef with Burkett from a baseball perspective? I think you and Rich have documented your opinions from an AD perspective, but legitimately curious on the baseball side of things.
  15. S

#PACtion™ 2024

As a Tuslaw person, I personally would say I would be fine with and enjoy playing CCC in all non-football sports. However, from a football perspective, I am not sure there has been a single season over the last 25 years where Tuslaw would have been favored over CCC so I am not sure there is any...