Recent content by Spartan1

1. S

Way to early D1 SW Ohio predictions

Walnut had two good classes that carried them for five years. The coach had nothing to do with sending those kids to college, thank the aau coaches and trainers for that success. I would argue Click( not my favorite) gets more done with less and catches more heat on this app.
  2. S

Way to early D1 SW Ohio predictions

Agreed with ecc predictions, Winton Woods will be the class of the ecc as long as Gray is the coach(one of the best trainers in the state). What has happened to Walnut Hills? Players and coaches leaving in droves!
  3. S

Cincinnati D1 Top 10 after 3 weeks

Just heard Prows will be out per ohsaa transfer rules, I’m sure they are appealing but that would be a big hit to Mason.
  4. S

This looks like a pretty accurate list. Outside of the top 3, each team could be upset on any given night.
  5. S

I think they were overrated to start the year. If you look at GMC it’s not the league it used to be, outside of Princeton and Mason the league is not very good. The ECC doesn’t have a dominant team, but top to bottom it’s solid and it’s a battle every night.
  6. S

Way to early Cincinnati Predictions

I actually think Click is doing a decent job with the talent he has, not a whole lot of athleticism. I realistically see 4/5 teams that could win the ECC, a lot of good coaches, which is great to see, Walnut seems to be the biggest disappointment this far, not sure what’s going on there.
  7. S

Scrimmage Results

Not totally false, they actually played for the assistant coach. As far as not being open enrollment, it would be interesting if someone checked and verified addresses. In the end this happens everywhere, I don’t blame kids for wanting to play where they are wanted.
  8. S

Scrimmage Results

Scrimmage at Fairfield, Turpin looked like the best team there, they are well coached. Springboro was well coached, lacks athleticism to compete against higher level teams. Fairfield and Walnut Hills looked very disorganized. Reynoldsburg looked talented, but relies to much on one on one play.
  9. S

I agree with Colerain being in the mix, I could see West being below them in the GMC standings. Not sure I see Ursuline being rated that high. I think Purcell definitely deserves to be in the top 10, they are young but Alexander is going to be a match up nightmare for anyone.
  10. S

I definitely think Turpin should be favored in the ECC based on last years results and returning players. Not sure about Loveland they lost 50% of their scoring, not sure where they make that up. Gray( player and coach) will make a huge difference not sure they have enough surrounding talent to...