Recent content by snapspinscore

1. S

Boro Class Rankings

Burnett started Kindergarten late, he was not a hold back. He’s older than some freshman, but he’s not that old.
  2. S

New Numbers in 2024-2025

Who’s on the cusp of changing?
  3. S

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

How many times are we going to watch Fix do the bare minimum to win?
  4. S

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

I might have to do the same, that was huge for my pick em for Smith to win.
  5. S

Ohio State at NCAAs

He had it locked up a few times, would have liked to see him go for broke there. Still my favorite Buckeye now.
  6. S

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

125 - 15 - Caleb Smith - NEB 133 - 2 - Ryan Crookham - LEH 141 - 5 - Anthony Echemendia - ISU 149 - 6 - Austin Gomez - MICH 157 - 3 - Meyer Shapiro - COR 165 - 4 - David Carr - ISU 174 - 9 - Carter Starocci - PSU 184 - 7 - Thomas Stewart jr - VT 197 - 1 - Aaron Brooks - PSU 285 - 8 - Owen...
  7. S

Jr. High 3 timers

Tortorici was a 3x champ, and I don’t believe he ever wrestled in the high school state tournament. Cole Skinner was a 3x champ that never won it in high school. Josh Rohler was a 2x champ and never won it in high school. Jerry Thornberry and Paul Haywood were both 2x champs and never won it in...
  8. S

Possible High Schools for 8th Grade OAC JH State Placers - 2024

Heard that as well. I’m pretty positive that’s where he will be.
  9. S

St. Edward 2024-25

Very tough 8th graders. Whitely #1 ranked middle school kid in the country for his weight, multiple time OAC state champ, and numerous national titles and elite wins. Schork is just a small step below that, he will be one of the top lightweights in Ohio for the next 4 years. Whitely will be in...
  10. S

St. Edward 2024-25

Schork is going to Wadsworth from what I was told. Whitely big, but gunning for 106 next. If he can make it, he will be immediately in the title contention, and possibly the favorite to win it.
  11. S

My Pre District State Champ Predictions

I can agree with you there. Bennett had a tore up ankle most of the second half of the season, so we saw two D1 recruits battle through injury for a state title.
  12. S

D3 106 - history?

ttt Well?
  13. S

Official had nothing to do with this years final.
  14. S

🤷🏼‍♂️