Recent content by simp4simko

1. S

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

I have nothing but praise for the players at benedictine. They're talented and play with heart. Most play twice as many snaps as other school's players without getting tired. I respect the players
  2. S

Didnt deny the other part of my statement:unsure::unsure::unsure:
  3. S

Welp, sounds like bennieys is gonna get shellacked by bishop sycamore :ROFLMAO:
  4. S

If not 72, then who? Sure he young and maybe a little undersized but teams gotta be biting at the chomp for him
  5. S

I expect 72 picked up an offer. Jeez louise does that kid have a motor
  6. S

Doesn't mean they're good
  7. S

No, ene makes that one
  8. S

He wasn't beating out people who couldn't stay on the field? Only one of those guys consistently played, and he mostly played more of an EDGE position than traditional LB...
  9. S

???
  10. S

I'm hearing of another confirmed transfer, a rising junior who would've contributed at LB, likely more coming as well. Hearing of disgruntled seniors too not sure if that's the coaching staff or administration...the culture could be going back to Welo days with transfers...
  11. S

Benedictine Basketball 2021-2022

Welo was friends with Lorber, salad with ryzner, it's why they were hired. As for "we" vs "me" I'd rather see Davin Zeigler dunk and drag his nuts across some kid's face who just got caught cheating on his Algebra 2 test than an offense being ran...
  12. S

Probably because hes not a bene guy. Salad is just the same as the welo hire, buddies with the administration
  13. S

Benedictine Basketball 2021-2022

"We" over "me" will not win a state or even regional championship. It's already shown in "recruiting" with the least talented freshmen team I can remember and the number of people trying out declining. This coach salad guy better bring in better athletes or this hire will be worse than the other...
  14. S

Ladamian Tomlinson is leaving the home of champions!?!? :eek:
  15. S

Uhhh... losing illiano at LT would be pretty big doncha think?