Recent content by RollingTrain

1. R

Eastmoor and Marion-Franklin on endangered list

I honestly can’t believe tax payers passed the last levy. This district just does stupid over and over again. The millions that they used to sink into buildings the last time around is absurd. And now another go around? They can’t get out of their own way.
  2. R

Eastmoor and Marion-Franklin on endangered list

The latest round of Columbus Public Schools being clueless, it appears Eastmoor and Marion-Franklin could be on the closure list. I have a hard time seeing either community going for this. Eastmoor would transfer to East and MF to Columbus South.
  3. R

Best/Worst gyms in GWOC/CBC/OHC/MVL

Accept that after being in KR's gym for about 15 minutes everything blurred together as yellow for the rest of the evening :) It was especially difficult to see those yellow volleyball lines on the aging brownish yellow floor with yellow lights beaming down on it.
  4. R

Preliminary volleyball divisions.

So the Division VII regional tourney will break down like this: NW Ohio (5) and SW Ohio (3) will combine for 8 teams. Who goes to the SW bracket will be interesting. Central (1), SE Ohio (3), East (2) and NE Ohio (2) will combine for 8 teams. Hands down favs will be Tiffin Calvert and Fort...
  5. R

Pro Development Institute to open at former Urbana University campus

I think Braxton is out in this, not to mention he doesn’t have the $$ to be a big player
  6. R

Pro Development Institute to open at former Urbana University campus

An online information session? Again, this thing isn’t for long term if it ever gets off the ground. And if it gets off the ground it will be very, very small at best.
  7. R

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

Don’t forget Dover is in Region 11 too…brutal region….Region 12 is much more forgiving, especially with no Alter or Massie.
  8. R

Coaching Changes

Certainly interesting to get a guy that has what, 11 wins in the last two years combined? I thought Clyde was a better team than their record showed, but his overall resume isn't all that sparkling.
  9. R

Monday April 22nd Scores

Tiffin Calvert 13, Old Fort 3, F5
  10. R

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

BL shocks people? I get that they were young, but good lord they were just bad, bad. I honestly can’t believe they beat a really bad NW team. The football programs at those two schools are straight up embarrassing at this point. key words there are “NU Dad.”
  11. R

DIV - Coaches 2024 Week 3 Poll Results

Tiffin Calvert 10, Tiffin Columbian 0, F5 Caden Otterbacher, their #2 pitcher, throws a no-hitter. 6-4, 300 pound Conner Moyer with a grand slam.
  12. R

2024 Open / Unknowns V3.0

Well, if they played the upper tier of Division VII they'd probably be losing 86-0 as well. We all saw what happened to Caldwell and then to Dalton.
  13. R

DIV - Coaches 2024 Week 3 Poll Results

Tiffin Calvert took their first loss last night in a great game against Div. III #7 Liberty-Benton....3-2 in 9 innings. They'll face New Riegel and a really good pitcher in Shane Jones tonight. Senecas should absolutely contend for a State Title again this year.
  14. R

Licking Heights VS Sheridan Generals

LH is one of those schools that probably should be good. The enrollment has really grown and there has to be athletes walking the halls…yet they seem to not be able to put it together.
  15. R

2024 Open / Unknowns V3.0

Few in Central OH want to schedule them. They’ve burned a lot of bridges over the years and not just the football program.