Recent content by Redandgold

1. R

Mayorkas Impeachment Trial ...

Your defense is to fall back on a foolish lie? Lol.
  2. R

You, and people like you. Picture a Trump rally, or an NRA meeting.
  3. R

Juror #11

Works both ways. Goal should be to find honest people.
  4. R

Juror #11

Right. You would be an unbiased juror judging by your comments on here. You sure shouldn’t be commenting on anyone else’s objectivity. Truthfully you need to stick to trying to make the rest of the boys laugh. You can’t be taken seriously.
  5. R

I heard a whopper of a story about Trump yesterday?

Nice comeback
  6. R

Probably. Don’t forget he is a very stable genius. Diabolical. A lot of online chatter about Trump continually passing gas in court. Another brilliant maneuver I’m sure. Lol.
  7. R

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

As a head coach you fix most of the problems in the interview. CJ will be negotiating from a position of strength. They badly want him. The community will support him over the AD on any disagreement. The AD has to know that.
  8. R

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

You’ve been wrong three times now. He’s a GCL South guy from a legendary GCL South family. The only way he doesn’t go is if his father stops him for some reason.
  9. R

Trump on Gettysburg

Trump wouldn’t permit his cultists in Congress to take the action on the border that Biden requested two months ago. Even though it had overwhelming bipartisan support and support from the Border Patrol. Trump had to do his normal selfish political crap so he would have a campaign issue. Shameful.
  10. R

Isn’t Hawley the coward who gave the insurrectionists a fist pump on J6, and later was filmed running for his life through the Capitol. One of MTG’s phony butt kissers.
  11. R

You are truly mentally deficient. But your buddies are probably entertained. So, jib well done.
  12. R

Trump on Gettysburg

Really, really funny. Some of your best work.
  13. R

NPR is a biased joke!

Poor deflection. One cohesive point and you can’t deal with it.