Recent content by R Base

1. R

Division VI State Championship: Carey (14-1) vs Coldwater (13-2)

Never thought of it until you mentioned it. Impressive fo sho
  2. R

Every week...surprised they left out the fireworks. Usually 3 or 4 big boomers.
  3. R

Too many schools starting with St., Bishop, or just private…. Lol
  4. R

I think in Indiana it was designed to keep the recruiting schools in check. I don’t know if they would be able to move more than one division. Seems like there would be a clause to keep that in check also.
  5. R

Ha! I played at one of those schools that was close to zero. It’s a debate that will never end I suppose.
  6. R

Indiana has 6 divisions in fb. They do something interesting with what they call a tournament success factor here… https://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/Tournament%20Success%20Factor/Tournament%20Success%20Factor%20Provisions.pdf Basically you make the state championship game 2 years...
  7. R

Seems like both teams are playing their best ball of the year so agree...should be an interesting matchup.
  8. R

A lot of great hs football tradition comes out of that area. Definitely some of the greatest teams.
  9. R

I think it will be a competitive game. Doubtful it’s a blowout either way. One thing I notice as the Carey playoff games get into the 3rd and 4th quarter is the back end of opposing defenses have less interest in tackling #24. His 15 yd td against Springfield, 3 kids had legit opportunity to hit...