Recent content by ProV1

1. ProV1

Will Biden Debate Trump?

You literally said Trump never dodges a question. That is the most insane thing posted on Yappi in a month and that is a tough hurdle.
  2. ProV1

Democrat Cities' Violent news (#4?)

For data if you dont want to. I know you think they are part of the deep state. I was just giving you the data from the source which debunks the wild crackpot theory.
  3. ProV1

Biden's planned, purposeful invasion at the southern border - Part V (at least)

Not really surprising. Most people want immigrants with no legal standing to be deported. Given the data on those already deported and those who will be if a judge finds their claim to be invalid, the majority of migrants will be.
  4. ProV1

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

First, I am not going to take the time to research your covid protein claim because it does not matter at this point and I consider it a waste of my time. That said, let’s assume for discussion, it is true. Let’s sum what we have learned. Covid and by default, a covid vaccine causes a spike...
  5. ProV1

Nashville School Shooting And Manifesto ( Part 2 ? )

More deflection on police support for president. Sophistry is making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims with a total inability to back them up all because your feelings are hurt.
  6. ProV1

Nashville School Shooting And Manifesto ( Part 2 ? )

You are excuse making. You are not serious when you claim police forces are understaffed which causes under reporting when in fact, staffing is at a 14 year high.
  7. ProV1

Why are so many protesters wearing Covid masks?

They have a good idea.
  8. ProV1

What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

Why did they leave?
  9. ProV1

So you and I are the people that I am, talking about and you call it BS. Interesting.
  10. ProV1

Yeah because he does not like that. This is my point. BTW … Are you sure you know her exact position on abortion?
  11. ProV1

Don’t use the FBI. Use the data from the police departments themselves. Here is the data from LA. Homicides and violent crimes are down. https://mayor.lacity.gov/news/lapd-releases-end-year-crime-statistics-city-los-angeles-2023
  12. ProV1

Trouble in Columbia

Because as a country, we need to mature the way we view Israel and the Middle East in general. We should probably take a page out of Jewish Americans who are increasingly skeptical themselves.
  13. ProV1

Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

Non competes have nothing to do with IP. IP is protected by this thing called a Non Disclosure Agreement. Nobody is banning NDA’s. Next question?
  14. ProV1

Will Trump debate RFK?

Fox has stopped covering him which tells you everything you need to know.
  15. ProV1

Culture.