Recent content by Pope Francis 1

1. P

Mock Draft

Sauce Gardner of UC goes #4 to become highest Bearcat pick in history! I believe QB Greg Cook was #5 pick in 1969.
  2. P

UC Bearcats

3. P

What was your telephone exchange name?

Grew up in Cincy (neighborhood Pleasant Ridge) 631-xxxx equals Melrose Melrose equals ME (63)
  4. P

What would you Change or Create for the Rules of the Game?

I say change the name back to the Washington Football Team! I'm still disappointed the Cleveland Indians didn't go with "the Cleveland Baseball Team"
  5. P

What would you Change or Create for the Rules of the Game?

Too many punts & FG's......... Limit each team to 2 punts per half and 2 FG attempts per half! Makes for some interesting decision making! And I agree with Auggie on the following........ "#1 without a doubt should be getting rid of the offensive player fumbling into and then out of the other...
  6. P

2022 NCAA NATIONAL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP

Yep, the “hate” is really “rooting against teams that dominate their sport”. Bama, Patriots, etc. So it’s really an admiration for maintaining a level of historic success. Agreed that most/all the wrestlers interviewed represented the sport and their schools with class over the weekend.
  7. P

I want so badly to hate PSU due to their dominance over the past decade, but most of their kids are so classy when being interviewed after matches, it makes it difficult to hate them!
  8. P

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

I’ll post this on MP’s ncaa thread as well…. I want so badly to hate PSU due to their dominance over the past decade, but most of their kids are so classy when being interviewed after matches, it makes it difficult to hate them!
  9. P

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

Spoken like a true champion! You sir, are a great role model for our youth!
  10. P

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

It is my high honor and distinct privilege to introduce Joe Daugherty as a winner of the 2022 Penguin Award! Congratulations Joe! Note: I put in a call to my close friend Elon Musk to help with engraving and shipping… and he stepped up big time!
  11. P

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

Supply chain issues due to Covid have delayed shipping and engraving on pure medal gold trophies. You will be contacted in the near future with the delivery date. Translation: later today/tonight when I’m done visiting grandkids and I remember how to do it!
  12. P

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

It is my high honor and distinct privilege to introduce Joe Daugherty as the winner of the 2022 NCAA Penguin Award
  13. P

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

I will not make fun of bdhof I will not make fun of bdhof I will not make fun of bdhof I will not make fun of bdhof I will not make fun of bdhof
  14. P

125: (1) Suriano v. (3) Glory Crazy finish on this one! Suriano controls match from the start and then holds on for dear life.