Recent content by playboi12

1. P

Winton Woods '24

How long it’s been 2002?
  2. P

Winton Woods '24

Honestly, this is a good look for them. They can definitely compete with the teams in region 4.
  3. P

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Hahah I see what you did there!
  4. P

Final Enrollment Numbers 2024-2026 (Pre-Competitive Balance)

First time in over 20 years they are back in the big school division. R4 just got fun!
  5. P

OHSAA Announces 2024 Football Divisions and Regional Assignments

Looks like Little Miami, Winton Woods and Northmont moved up to D1
  6. P

AOC Praises Hamas

Can we bring back the Un-American activities committee?
  7. P

Juror #11

So not even 72 hours after the Judge specifically stated no more info about the jurors to various news outlets, the NYT goes a pumps out these bios? What the heck man?!
  8. P

Apple River Valley Stabbing...self defender convicted of murder. Bidens America

Id be the biggest cheerleader on the floor for that one! haha
  9. P

Apple River Valley Stabbing...self defender convicted of murder. Bidens America

Dude had the phone up the whole time and didn’t bother to help?.🤷‍♂️
  10. P

The Last Boy Scout...Gambling in sports.....

All three major sports leagues have partnered with various gambling outlets. These incidents will happen more and more unless and until Congress grows some balls and put a stop to it.
  11. P

Trump cheered in Harlem.

My dawg pulled up to Atlanta and Harlem in a week! I told yall Trump got clout in the hood. Where you at Joe?
  12. P

Inflation and it's impact on Insurance

We are with State Farm now. We combined home/auto and casualty and got a good deal. Definitely shop around.
  13. P

Inflation and it's impact on Insurance

We told our previous carrier to kick rocks. We like our provider now. The hikes on all these are absurd.
  14. P

Most consecutive years winning over a single opponent

When was the last time G-Ville lost a Senate game?
  15. P

Golden Gate Protesters Are Guilty of Kidnapping

How in the world we even let these Jihadist into our country? Have we not learned a dang thing from 9-11?