Recent content by PeterDragon

1. P

Juror #11

The way our country is going, I don't believe in anything anymore.
  2. P

Juror #11

This thread is why China will destroy us.
  3. P

AOC Praises Hamas

I would like to see AOC start an Only fans page.
  4. P

The Last Boy Scout...Gambling in sports.....

Pete is a big fan of children! Mainly females between the ages of 13-17.
  5. P

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

I thought Joe cured Covid?
  6. P

The Lakota West Firebirds 2023-2024 Thread

More like a regional contender than powerhouse, imo.
  7. P

How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

Oh no, not level a one violation!! Nobody cares besides Ohio State fans and nobody respects the NCAA anymore. That ship sailed years ago. Once they started paying players the NCAA cant play the ethics and integrity card anymore. Michigan won the title on the field and you can't stand that! Good...
  8. P

The only people worried about an investigation are sore loser Ohio State fans. There isn't a single Michigan fan worried about an investigation. We all know we dominated and won on the field. As as coach you can know what's coming but you still have to stop it on defense and execute. On offense...
  9. P

Wow that is rich. All I hear is complaining and excuse making. Why do you think college coaches voted down helmet communication systems year after year? Nebraska's Matt Ruhle said it himself, if we put speakers in the QB's helmet we can't attempt to steal signs. That's why coaches vote it down...
  10. P

There is no evidence they cheated this season, so the championship stands. Michigan won, Ohio State lost. Get over it.
  11. P

Caitlin Clark leads Iowa back to Final Four, scoring 41 points in 94-87 win over defending champ LSU

What happened to the Cleveland Rockers? When did they fold?
  12. P

This thread isn't about next season. Its about celebrating the 2023 undisputed championship. I'm sure you will be calling for Cryin Day job come the 3rd Saturday of November.
  13. P

Still undisputed Champs! Give it up Buckeye fans! Time to move on with your sad little lives and face facts...you guys just aren't elite anymore. You had your run, now back to irrelevancy
  14. P

OHSAA Expands Football 7-on-7 Opportunities

I don't like them expanding the coaching days from 10 to 13 during the May to July period. Coaches and kids already give up enough of their time August through October. Are 3 extra days of non padded practice really going to help improve a 4-6 team to 6-4? Let kids be kids and let coaches have...
  15. P

One announcer...two tournaments...two networks

An sometimes squeezes in a trip to Cincy on Friday nights to watch his son play for St. X