Recent content by PeterDragon

1. P

The Vaccine is Effective

Another reason for the left to push the vaccine. They love killing babies! Its their god given right to do so. They can kill your baby and control you. A democratic two for one so to speak.
  2. P

Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

If Trump actually went to jail what would you have to complain about everyday? Who would be the racist, homophobic, " danger to democracy " then? Who would you fear and loathe?
  3. P

Capitol

Not sure why everyone is upset over a peaceful protest.
  4. P

A special message to TDSers from Trump!

I'm voting Republican in 2024 no matter what it is. A turd sandwich is better than your King Biden.
  5. P

You have convinced me to register as a Democrat. I'll be voting for Biden based on your intriguing and intellectual posts. Best political analysis I've seen in years. I've never seen such unbiased takes on politics. You are simply amazing. Trump was never my King. You are my King Mr. Machine.
  6. P

I read the first sentence then stopped. Congratulations on your victory.
  7. P

And my life will be unaffected. When you swing and miss again your life will be in despair. Not to mention January of 2025. That will be your epic meltdown.
  8. P

You have been saying this for 6 years. Hard to take you seriously. Like the Boy who cried Wolf. Or should I say the Girl who cried Orange man?
  9. P

Nine Gunned Down in Cincinnati as Shooter Opens Fire Outside Bar

I mean the city painted a BLM mural downtown. That should've stopped any violence from ever occurring in the city. You won't see Jesse or Al. No money to be made when Jarvis and Diablo shoot at each other.
  10. P

What are the charges this time? Link?
  11. P

Please note Black Lives do not matter to Jarvis and Diablo.
  12. P

Baby formula shortage is extending into late summer

Democrats are pissed these babies made it out of the womb alive.
  13. P

Classified documents to classified documents.
  14. P

I wasn't aware there are laws on the books that only pertain to The President. If you are Secretary of State do you have different laws to follow when it comes to classified documents?
  15. P

Neither had a license to carry. Shocking. If only we had stricter gun laws, the criminals will no doubt start following them before the ink dries on the legislation.