Recent content by PantherVOR

1. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Football

As odd as this sounds for an Elder team, I think the defense could be the strength of the team this year. The offense won’t have to put up as many points to get the win as they have had to do in past years.
  2. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Football

I remember Springboro bringing their freshmen and JV teams The Pit, I think maybe 2 years ago, for unscheduled games at the end of the season. I remember them having a lot of size on both lines and really good speed at the skill positions. I remember talking to one of their parents at the time...
  3. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Football

I think Springboro is going to be better than everyone thinks. Is that a home game? I’m also not sure who Elder’s QB will be this year, the transfer from Walnut Hills? If so how good do we expect him to be? Hopefully with a year of coaching from Ramsey under his belt he will come in at a...
  4. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Football

Moeller is going to be loaded with talent and speed for the next 2-3 years. IMHO coaching could be the weakness at Moe that gives St X and Elder a chance. Their coaches aren’t horrible but they are a step or two below both St X and Elder. But again that’s just my opinion.
  5. PantherVOR

Elder Alumni Yard Signs

I believe that was the class of ‘52 not the number of signs in Delhi.
  6. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Football

Not being sarcastic at all. I am assuming the James boys we are talking about are members of THE James family. If so I stand by my comments.
  7. PantherVOR

Elder Alumni Yard Signs

I’ve seen the classes of ‘46 and ‘59 in Delhi. Both in Victory’s area.
  8. PantherVOR

Elder Alumni Yard Signs

I would love to see a dot distribution map on where these signs are.
  9. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Football

🤣. You’re kidding right? The James boys are born to block and they are probably family trained from the time they start crawling. So yes, he probably has received special training the rest of Elder’s oline didn’t get.
  10. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Football

I feel so enlightened for having read this post. Thank you Omy!
  11. PantherVOR

2022 Elder Volleyball

12. PantherVOR

Elder Football 1972?

Was that coach Nie’s first year as the freshman coach? 😁
  13. PantherVOR

OHSAA NIL Proposal

Hu Maybe but why make it easier?
  14. PantherVOR

OHSAA NIL Proposal

Why would you even risk opening this Pandora’s Box? I can see colleges or over zealous college boosters using this to start funneling money to recruits before they even hit campus. There are so many ways this could go wrong…
  15. PantherVOR

Are you a true West Sider??

I didn’t know that Sebastian’s was named after Buddy LaRosa. Interesting article on Cincinnati.com last night: Sebastian’s For Sale