Recent content by oxat622

1. oxat622

Letting trans players participate in girls’ and women’s sports is a ticking time bomb

I actually did not make that claim. Where did "need" come into play?
  2. oxat622

Kyle Rittenhouse to speak at Kent State

After the MAC basketball final, throw on Kent count. Rittenhouse is pathetic. For someone who moans about how he's treated in the wake of everything, you'd think he'd try to stop being a celebrity.
  3. oxat622

White girl beaten by black girl...will not fully recover. Where's Al?

Thank you for the sermon, but the connection to the media handling of this incident is...what?
  4. oxat622

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

Great meme. No sad desperation in creating or posting it whatsoever.
  5. oxat622

Letting trans players participate in girls’ and women’s sports is a ticking time bomb

Good thing I didn't take it. "You do realize that KISS wears makeup and platform boots." Come on man. Marching bands are performers. Performers wear costumes. Oh man, that changes everything.
  6. oxat622

How is this on topic?
  7. oxat622

And? Since this incident was not considered a hate crime at the time of reporting, the races aren't relevant. CNN's version of this story acted responsibly. FOX News didn't. Maybe the racist who wrote it wants to get back at "them". Is this a question or...? You're stereotyping from your own...
  8. oxat622

Joe Biden Mourns death of LBTQ Teen....couldn't say Laken Riley's name.

"It's your fault you triggered me."
  9. oxat622

I explained why this is the case on page one. Do I need to repeat it? Rich. Just notice who's doing it this time. Unless this will be a hate crime, the races are irrelevant.
  10. oxat622

Bro you once responded to me by posting a picture of you holding a fish as if it was cool. Take all the seats. Also
  11. oxat622

Yeah. They look stupid. Did she grow up ranching cattle? Working outside?
  12. oxat622

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

Is it too much to ask to get some timely or culturally-aware jokes? Might as well make fun of airplane food.