Recent content by Orin Swift

1. O

Barberton magic

brians brother made it to Yappi?!
  2. O

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do school shootings happen in private schools that have kept God in the classroom, then?
  3. O

SNS is correct, the only reason there are school shootings is because God was taken out of the classroom. That’s why 0% of school shootings happen at private schools. I mean it’s definitely gotta be 0%, right?!
  4. O

Good on you for taking that delusional take on. It won’t change any minds, but good on you nonetheless.
  5. O

Music in Movies

Hans and John deserve so much more credit than they get. I would say that the composers play a large part in making the hit movies/franchises into the hits they are.
  6. O

Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Back in Hill Country Texas and hit some solid bourbon scores on the way down yesterday. Now to power through a few more hours of work and it’s boat on the lake time 😎
  7. O

The next time an elected official does what benefits himself/herself in lieu of their constituents’ will, it’ll certainly be the first time. That said, I generally agree. I’m pro choice but it’s up to the states to decide. I’ll be most interested in following what goes on in Oklahoma, where...
  8. O

Or if the DNC didn’t screw over Sanders, who should have won the nomination twice.
  9. O

The FDA orders Juul to pull all of its vaping products from the U.S. market

College kids are punching the air right now across America
  10. O

College Football 2022-2023.

Not that I’m a recruiting or QB expert but as recruits I’ve been way more impressed with Ewers over Manning. Honestly think he is unfairly overranked due to his name, it’ll be hard to live up to expectations.
  11. O

Ohio State Recruiting

Hints that 2024 Jeremiah Smith will commit tomorrow.
  12. O

The Official 2022 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Can someone give me a quick rundown on some of the Reds top 5-10 prospects? Outside of the young guys who have already made it to the majors in Lodolo, Greene, Barrero, I don’t know much about the farm systems. I can go check top 30 lists but was hoping for some insight into the players as well.
  13. O

Are We Still Allowed to Say "Happy Fathers Day"?

You are misinformed. Many are blaming society’s issues on shadow work of the mole and lizard people.
  14. O

Selling Vinyl!

Got a record player and have slowly buying vinyl over the last 4 years. I don’t exclusively listen to it, but it’s a nice change of pace. My dads got a decent collection from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Probably half of yours, MoeDude. He wants to keep them for now but when he’s ready to let them go...