Recent content by OnTheLine85

1. O

Elder(7-2) vs. La Salle(2-7) at The PIT

Elder is LaSalle's Super Bowl - at least according to Elder people. Of course, everyone is their Super Bowl according to Elder people.
  2. O

Are you a true West Sider??

If people really want Olive Garden, is Colerain really too far?
  3. O

2022 GCYL Football

Fantastic vision and forward thinking right here. The more these parishes begin their consolidation, the more sports are going to be impacted. It's just common sense. Pastors are going to go out of their way to ensure community between new parish families, yet sports, which are a major part of...
  4. O

2022 GCYL Football

LOL - so many whiners and the league set it up!
  5. O

2022 GCYL Football

Everyone here comes at every argument based on how things are vs. how things could be. It's so odd. In every other forum and in most walks of life, most people recognize shifts and try to find opportunity in it. So much opportunity to improve things and people can't even begin to fathom it as a...
  6. O

2022 GCYL Football

As I've always said, the kids that dominate grade school are almost always the oldest kids. I'm guessing this case is no exception, but it's not cheating. This dominance means next to nothing for varsity high school football. That's always been my point. I would venture to guess the same is...
  7. O

2022 GCYL Football

If you're around it long enough, you realize the brush is indeed broad. I will admit much of what irks me about the fanbase is usually the middle aged and older generation. The younger families are much more open to something different.
  8. O

2022 GCYL Football

So you basically implied everything and said nothing. Is grass green too? Your cheating innuendo was obvious, purposeful and blatant. Rules for thee but not for me.
  9. O

2022 GCYL Football

There is a concrete and definitive line in the sand for cheating that has been established. It wasn't crossed. Period. End of Story. With your logic, having a kid play at 169 lbs when the weight limit is 170 is "pushing the limits" of cheating. That's blatantly absurd. And stupid.
  10. O

2022 Football Opponent Results

I give Elder credit all of the time. You refuse to acknowledge it. In fact, I give them so much credit, I think they could elevate their program to be a mini St Eds. But the mindset of the people would never allow it. They see it as a threat vs. an opportunity. Always have and probably always...
  11. O

2022 GCYL Football

Why do you automatically assume a league change would be detrimental to Elder? Why does everyone always assume change in general will be detrimental to Elder? Every new idea is doom and gloom for Elder people - while the entire city continues to re-invent itself to move forward. The old...
  12. O

2022 Football Opponent Results

And I also saw two running backs, a couple wide receivers, and an OL who would all start tomorrow on Elder's squad. Let me guess, you also think the Colerain game a few years back was "just a couple plays" too. You people are delusional.
  13. O

2022 GCYL Football

How am I wrong? You literally just posted you don't want it to change because it will impact Elder. You literally just posted.
  14. O

2022 GCYL Football

What limits were pushed? You are either eligible or you're not. To say a kid who is 100% within the rules as pushing the limits of cheating should be called out. It's was completely uncalled for.
  15. O

2022 GCYL Football

You're out of your mind if you don't think this BOL consolidation is going to impact sports. Like I said, if the GCYL has any vision whatsoever, it will be better for them to get a plan proposed that takes the BOL consolidation into consideration.