nwwarrior09's latest activity

• nwwarrior09
    Women's sports like basketball didn't really become "competitive" until the 1970s. In those days there would have been few quality...
  • nwwarrior09
    I'd have to agree that typically getting through an entire game in under two hours with commercials coming only at halftime is a huge...
  • nwwarrior09
    Do you say the same thing when the NFL/MLB/NASCAR shove military and government propaganda down your throat?
  • nwwarrior09
    nwwarrior09 replied to the thread NBA thread.
    Ty Lue unfortunately coaches the team though...I know most severely devalue coaching in the NBA, but at this point in the playoffs it...
  • nwwarrior09
    Soccer is a terrible sport to watch televised most of the time like. Not enough action, the same as baseball with it's absurdly slow...
  • nwwarrior09
    Near perfect player for the "modern" NBA and has his flopping down almost as good as Harden already. Incredibly tough to guard him.
  • nwwarrior09
    Ty Lou got outmaneuvered in a special situation (under out of bounds) and couldn't get a stop to lose last night with less than a second...
  • nwwarrior09
    I know it's only the summer, but Jackson Center has to be very good to play that tight against Catholic Central. That coach does an...
  • nwwarrior09
    I wouldn't get too far ahead of myself if I were the Cavs here...assuming this is the inevitable outcome of their pick, I'd still...
  • nwwarrior09
    Major break for the Cavs...this pick has to be Green unless Houston goes in a direction other than Mobley at #2. Green is a better...
  • nwwarrior09
    I don't think these guys were quite there yet this year. The Bucks are a team that over the course of his short career Simmons has...
  • nwwarrior09
    I'm not sure how much faith I have in Doc Rivers. Outside of a few years with the Celtics where he had three hall of famers and another...
  • nwwarrior09
    The problem with Ben Simmons is that it's very difficult to support having a guard that's a non-shooter who's limited to scoring at the...
  • nwwarrior09
    Embiid was very good and Trae Young was not so good, and the Sixers still got bounced. Ben Simmons had 6 points in 34 4th quarter...
  • nwwarrior09
    "whatdaya wanna do?" "I thought dis was America!!!"