Recent content by moggycat40

1. M

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

True. There is reasoning behind the bashing... If your son, nephew, or cousin played for him I'm 100% sure you'd be on here saying the same thing.. I feel bad for Coventry in the end. That is all
  2. M

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

Kinsey is not Adorni's brother in law... he was married to his sister and they were divorced a long time ago. He did fire him.
  3. M

I have friends who coach on the staff buddy.
  4. M

I honestly feel like you might be a recent player with the way you care about racism and said you were just recently on the field.. interesting
  5. M

No, I don't support racism at all. if you knew me and my character, you'd know that... what I don't understand is how racism was involved in this conversation at all, and that the whole PTC has their own issues with racism just as everyone else in this world. You act like Mogadore is the worst...
  6. M

Multiple people have first hand experiences with John Kinsey. He has the personality that a brick wall could possess and is just a terrible person to be around....Treats everyone like crap from what I hear and know
  7. M

I have heard from Adorni saying how much he can't stand John Kinsey.. so that is funny.
  8. M

Thank you, at least someone with common sense is commenting on this thread.
  9. M

Ha! When was the last time Mogadore played Streetsboro? 2013?
  10. M

Funny, you're real funny "football guy". He was fired technically. He was given the chance to step away or be fired and chose to step away so it didn't look as bad..... I have sources, one being a close friend's son who said Kinsey played favorites and didnt even like anybody, was full of...
  11. M

Interesting. Are you a former player? If so, that's a disgrace for you to talk down on your home town... I have heard of very few instances of racism in Mogadore. However, Rootstown is the epitome of racism and that is why their coach left last year. This thread isn't about racism and Mogadore...
  12. M

Have you ever been to Rootstown, Garretsville? They are the epitome of trashy. Crowds yelling at coaches that don't do their jobs correctly is what the problem was, other than that Moggy fans are great and one of the best fan bases in the state. The guy was also a tool just in general. If you...
  13. M

No problem. There are many ppl who would say the same thing. During a Moggy football game half of the crowd yelled at John Kinsey.. interesting time for Mogadore for sure
  14. M

Yes he was OC. Almost 100% positive he called all offensive plays while Mogadore HC Adorni stood back. From what I know, players did not like him nor did most staff members considering the fact that he is not coaching no longer. My opinion comes from what I know
  15. M

I think that this is a terrible choice for Coventry.. the guy was terrible at Mogadore and will most likely be terrible anywhere else. I am excited to watch Mogadore football again now that Kinsey is gone. #poorcoventry