Recent content by MickeyMantle

1. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Nice job by the younger teams today. JV over Elder 20-14 and the the Freshmen shut out the Panthers 21-0.
  2. MickeyMantle

Week 5: Elder(2-2) vs. Louisville St. Xavier(2-1)

I’m 42 but I feel 41!
  3. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Fair enough. I don’t think an Elder win over La Salle would be an upset at this point, but we will see once we get to Week 10. La Salle has won 5 of 7 in the series, though.
  4. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

That last TD by Manual came after that crazy great play by Northington on the broken play, draining the LS momentum but they indeed bounced back. I thought that was huge.
  5. MickeyMantle

They flirt endlessly. They’re like Sam and Dianne.
  6. MickeyMantle

For future reference, the official reaction to all Trey/Arch posts
  7. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Nobody got homered. Those guys were pretty stingy in throwing flags compared to other games. Manual just got beat. It was a lot of their own fault and it was a lot of La Salle playing much better in the fourth quarter. We can bang on the Lancers for Quarters 1-3, but 4 was good. Manual is a...
  8. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

That dude was pissed at the end of the game. 😄
  9. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Man, give it a rest. La Salle has acknowledged the loss to IMG. It's not their fault the OHSAA doesn't. Good grief.
  10. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

As you can go back and read, I said this Manual team would be no slouch while some others already had this one in the win column because it's a Kentucky team or something. Payne did play a lot of defense tonight and he really needs to stay there. I agree with many who think Cope ought to be...
  11. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Never seen anything like it. Good W though over a really good team with a really, really good RB.
  12. MickeyMantle

Elder Enrollment Strategy

That is a very good question. Many of these churches are beautiful pieces of history as well. Do they shut down wonderful buildings like Martin and Catharine and send folks to bland but newer places like Lourdes, Jude or Al’s? The other way around?
  13. MickeyMantle

Elder Enrollment Strategy

We share an alcoholic that only comes out for Mass, but that's another story. I think it's more complicated than simply closing Al's and combining it with Jude. I think these parish families will include more than two. In fact, I believe Jude and Al's will be split up and Al's, Martin...
  14. MickeyMantle

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Unfortunately, WeFly only flies around here to crap on other programs more so than talk about the Lancers. He and GBT are of the same embarrassing ilk.
  15. MickeyMantle

Saint Xavier 4-0 vs. Moeller 4-0

The idea of GCLS-GWOC crossovers Weeks 1 and 2 is pretty exciting. Although, I still hope LS gets to play Colerain Week 1 most years as well.