Recent content by McClearn7

1. M

Coach Resigns

Hopefully he takes the Wadsworth job.
  2. M

Ohio State at NCAAs

A couple other guys who redshirted are Northwestern transfer Cannon for Michigan and Paniro Johnson for Iowa State. However, it’s possible Ragusin could redshirt and Chittum or Swiderski could redshirt
  3. M

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

125- Richie Figueroa (8) 133- Nasir Bailey (7) 141- Ryan Jack (4) 149- Austin Gomez (6) 157- Levi Haines (1) 165- Mitchell Messenbrink (2) 174- Carter Starocci (9) 184- Lenny Pinto (5) 197- Rocky Elam (10) 285- Wyatt Hendrickson (3)
  4. M

D 1 106 Final

Looked like 2
  5. M

106 DII Bracket

The district champ was disqualified for misconduct after the finals. Usually an alternate is inserted into the bracket after it has already been drawn up. However, with the DQ occurring before the bracket was drawn, they were able to bump the placers up before drawing the bracket.
  6. M

North Canton Hoover District - D1

He defaulted out of Ironman.
  7. M

Eowl thoughts?

Adam Heckman won MVP after an exciting back and forth finals win over state placer Buchheit. The team race was in the balance until the 215-pound finals with Louisville and Salem battling back and forth. Kolten Barker and Keegan Sell both won their 3rd league titles.
  8. M

Eowl thoughts?

Here’s a link to the finals: https://www.wkbn.com/sports/game-of-the-week/wrestling-tournament-finals-to-air-live-on-game-of-the-week/amp/
  9. M

Ohio State Buckeyes Mid Season Report

125- I've been pleasantly surprised by McCrone. Always a quality high school wrestler, he has exceeded my expectations on the college level. He can be a hammer on top at times. I hope he continues to develop, and 125 is ridiculously wide open, so I never want to count him out. 133- Bouzakis...
  10. M

EOWL finals broadcast

Finals matchups: 106- Hunter Newell (South Range) vs. Quintin Burns (Liberty) 113- Skye Jones (Austintown Fitch) vs. Connor Novosel (Louisville) 120- Bobby Buchheit (Beaver Local) vs. Beau Nezbeth (Louisville) 126- Kolten Barker (Louisville) vs. Adam Heckman (Howland) 132- Brogan...
  11. M

EOWL finals broadcast

https://www.wkbn.com/sports/game-of-the-week/wrestling-championships-to-air-live-on-game-of-the-week-2/ I’m posting the link which should have the stream for the EOWL finals tomorrow (Saturday January 28th) at 5:00.