Recent content by LPW

1. L

What did you learn today ?

That might be because most bible believing conservative Christians dont think its strange to get a vasectomy fixing themselves like their pet.
  2. L

Folkstyle or Freestyle

Any sport that likes a ball grab then clinch should be automatically eliminated.😄
  3. L

Interesting Stats Requested

Delano D3 BLAZE D1 SHULAW D1 all pinned their way through bracket
  4. L

Interesting Stats Requested

Shulaw D2
  5. L

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

There are reasons for holding back, starting late or whatever you choose to do with your child and they are your choice. We react as programned when others do things outside the normal choices we've been conditioned to believe through our life. Somebody shatters the expectations of whats right...
  6. L

Questioning calls and Coaching Misconduct

Why did you get a D on this test Johnny? Mom the teacher doesnt like me. You can ask all my friends and they will tell you the same thing. Johnny do you do anything youre not suppossed to do? No mom I'm perfect in class, never disrupt, always focused, never late, study real hard and...
  7. L

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

Nutter might seat 12,500 ish and not sure it can get 10 mats. Dont think it had warm up area.
  8. L

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

Those that cant regulate themselves will always complain about things. Some of those people even have the nerve to blame all their massive injuries on how long the season is. They might do two a days all season long, make their kids wrestle every single event while cutting hard to make weight...
  9. L

One Division State Placers

Sometimes in the warm up room you can tell who is really undervaluing their opponents. Then before you know it youre in a real dog fight and the switch cant get turned on. Thats not a shock, thats humble pie served twice back to back. Everybody eats it at some point in a carreer.
  10. L

I think the officiating has been pretty darn good the last 4-5:years and I give them great grades and compliments over that time in person and on here. Theyve worked very hard to improve the overall quality and consistency of the calls all year. The associations have done an ecellent job...
  11. L

BTW, somebody can get 100% on the test but isnt physically or emotionally stable to officiate. Id rather have a guy get a 70% but be emotionally stable and not hungover or grouchy Saturday/Sunday morning. Go to bed after you coach or officiate instead of hitting the booze. The athletes and...
  12. L

2021,2022, the officiating was excellent at the state level and perhaps the best level Ive witnessed. Last year was good but the new mats definitely affected the out of bounds calls . This year the mats affected the out of bounds calls and there were definitely more out of shape officials and...
  13. L

Coaches Lying on records for seeding purposes

Stop doing things just because others do it. Why do we seed tbe way we do now? Why do we have the weight system we use now? Why did we switch from original state duals format? Why did we change weight classes? Why did we shoryen tbe season?
  14. L

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

Im not really sure what he does for the sport. A coach, referee, stat, wrestler, AD,and parents do way more for the sport and they still get criticized as does OHSAA. I enjoy it but prefer Bucksman and theyre both elementary reading material compared to Lord Brakeman.
  15. L

Norwalk DII Districts

Looking this over again according to these rankings it seems Wauseon has enough to win the district title. If DHS shows up and competes to their full ability they will win. That is a big if as they havent been able to compete full strength this year but think they get it done here