Recent content by lancernation_

1. L

Official 2023 Division 2 Region 8

I didn't see a board for this so I decided to make one. Who are the frontrunners right now to win the region? Who are the dark horses? 4 games into the season... What are your thoughts?
  2. L

La Salle 2023

Fairmont yes by far, Northmont barely. Northmont is a very good team that is going to make some serious noise this year. Fairmont is just a tricky team to play because of how much they run and wear you down.
  3. L

La Salle 2023

I know the defense played very well, with the opposing qb completing 1 pass in the first half. Central is ranked as the #4 team in 3A in Kentucky. The boys flexed their muscles against the best team they have played so far, very impressive win. They have already exceeded their win total from...
  4. L

La Salle 2023

The guys looked very good vs Colerain. Very impressive especially without Koy. Now onto Northmont @ home next Friday who were in a close game with Butler who is currently ranked as the 380th team in Ohio. I really like their chances to start 2-0 this season. I do hope Koy is back for the game. I...
  5. L

(2-0) Cincinnati Lasalle @ (2-0) Kettering Fairmont - Week 3

Thoughts and/or predictions for the game? Lasalle is coming off an absolute annihilation against Canada Prep where they won 70-7. Kettering Fairmont is coming off a well earned 38-14 win against Trotwood-Madison. Both teams are 2-0, which one will become 3-0? My prediction - Lasalle 28...
  6. L

Can Canadian teams enter the US now to play Ohio teams?

Do we know how good this team from Canada is? I haven't really seen anything online
  7. L

LaSalle 2022

Anyone heard anything about Lasalle's opponent this week?
  8. L

LaSalle 2022

I think Massillon is on the move to D1 as well. Hoban and Lasalle are the only real powerhouses left in D2.
  9. L

LaSalle 2022

What is the team looking like for next year? I know they are losing a lot of experience and talent. I know Lasalle has always competed even with bad talent. With the schedule I see above, I can say they go 6-4 most likely. And with Winton Woods moving to D1, I could see Lasalle winning Region 8...
  10. L

DII R8 No. 7 Winton Woods (9-3) vs. No. 6 La Salle (7-5)

People keep saying that the score was closer than it was the first time it was played, but Lasalle should have had 3 touchdowns but they settled for field goals in the red zone. It should have been a 38-7 game. Lasalle is battle-tested and I have the Lancers 35-14 in this game. Lasalle will...
  11. L

Is there stats from the Anderson v Lasalle game?
  12. L

Indeed we will. It's gonna be a great game no matter what!
  13. L

Im going to take the Lancers 27-10 in this game. The Lancer defense did very well with the Warriors the first time, I think they do it again.
  14. L

I already know that this is going to be a great game. All I know is that the winner will probably go to state.
  15. L

Week 13: #6 Lasalle vs #7 Winton Woods

We could tell that this matchup would happen again... Rivalry game. Rematch. To get into the Regional Final. Looks to be a great game with storylines everywhere. What's your predictions and/or analysis on the game? Location: TBA Time: 7:00 PM