Recent content by Krasula24

1. Krasula24

Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

Give me roughneck football, 48-17 LC is my prediction. LC leads by a score going into the half. Then LC turns UP the bully ball.
  2. Krasula24

Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

Wasn’t impress by coldwater against archbold… i still remember what LC did to archbold. Give me LC by 21+ still
  3. Krasula24

2023 NWOAL

Drew Pasteur having LC #19 for all divisions is very telling. 😳😳
  4. Krasula24

Tinora Football Coach & Principal are suspended

Reports are going around that this is another hazing incident that occurred at Tinora. Sad for the Rams. They had a good season too. Anyone have an idea of how bad the hazing incident is?
  5. Krasula24

Northwest Ohio Realignment

BCSN is mainly the Toledo metro area (Fulton, Lucas, & wood, counties) & black swamp expanded it.
  6. Krasula24

on WTOL right?
  7. Krasula24

Northview parents wont let that happen. Southview is too diverse for their liking..
  8. Krasula24

Archbold enrollment numbers has decreased significantly dropping from D5 to D6 in football. Right now, delta, evergreen, & Swanton have bigger enrollment or identical enrollment numbers with archbold. Archbold: 146 Boys - 146 Girls Delta: 136 boys - 134 girls Evergreen: 154 boys - 150 girls...
  9. Krasula24

they only play each other once. Sometime they scheduled league teams twice, but the first game out of the two is a non-conference game.
  10. Krasula24

NWOAL 2022

I think it’ll be wauseon & archbold for the top 2 teams. Wauseon pretty much returns everyone with the majority of them being sophomores
  11. Krasula24

I mean you can take airport highway and central to straight to wauseon… an easy 20 min drive. & I make the drive from wauseon to downtown Toledo everyday for work. It’s literally not that far and bot that bad of a drive. Wauseon right now is the only school that makes sense to join...