Recent content by Grim

1. Grim

Kettering Fairmont

How long does the "inherited" excuse last... 10, 15, maybe 20 years?
  2. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

They were sick of what losers Ryan Day and his staff are.... 14-3. Good thing they didn't make the final 4... Alabama would embarrass them even more than Missouri did.... MISSOURI!
  3. Grim

Kettering Fairmont

What did he say about this virtue-signaling BS... https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx14bjiVTShCgfn93zxKrIV5O21rcf9mDo?si=E8e_x1_2H1sYWg8F
  4. Grim

Kettering Fairmont

He's average, which is great for low-expectation Fairmont.
  5. Grim

Kettering Fairmont

Fairmont is average after Miller.... not a great coach.
  6. Grim

Kettering Fairmont

I don't know how anyone can say Miller is a "great" coach given his record at Fairmont. Yes, he turned them around from perennial losers to slight winners but that is it.
  7. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

81M votes my arse. You now live in a banana republic.
  8. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

You are going to make a great communist sheep.
  9. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

Yeah, JFK was a much bigger dirtbag than Trump..... you're right: they shouldn't be in the same sentence.
  10. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

In the era of "me too" and considering what a threat Trump is to the swamp, I take these "accusations" with a grain of salt... until he is proven guilty. Remember the accusations against Kavanaugh at the end of his confirmation... the left has ZERO dignity. With that said, all politicians are...
  11. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

Yeah, those gas prices and overall inflation are looking pretty strong, oh, and the interest rates - looking very strong:
  12. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

An intellectually honest person can no longer argue against the notion that Trump's political foray has thoroughly exposed the corruption within the American political system. He has done an immeasurable service waking Americans up.
  13. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

The struggle is real....
  14. Grim

Washington Post piece about Ohio high school football

Yep, among other things.
  15. Grim

OSU coach carjacked

You must be a self-loathing union member. Sucks for you. Oh, your NFT sarcasm is getting old - time for a new, moronic reference.