Recent content by K-1122

1. K

Online ticket sale requirement for tourney. Asinine.

I wasn't questioning why online ticketing? It was referencing regular season inconsistencies, having to check in advance of each away game to determine if one needed to buy online or not. And that there is no set fee during the regular season.
  2. K

Online ticket sale requirement for tourney. Asinine.

Just to add a few additional notes on this topic and your statement here. Just paid $8 + $0.55 processing fee for districts, now regionals are $10 + $0.61, why the hell does it cost more to transact $10 VS $8??? It's not even a set percentage of the base gate fee so? What hasn't been brought...
  3. K

IS IT COMMON...

FOR A COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY TO MAKE MANDATORY ANY SORT OF VISIT/INTERACTION WHILE A HIGH SCHOOL SEASON IS IN SESSION (MISSED GAMES FOR THIS)? WHETHER IT IS DI,II,OR III?
  4. K

WOOSTER V HILAND 2021

I think the athlete that either fouled or did not... if she knows she did not, how frustrating would it be to watch the game winner go in for an 0-1 loss considering scoring is at a premium in soccer.
  5. K

WOOSTER V HILAND 2021

I have no skin in the game for either team, one is a regular foe and this was not a referee bashing session. My point was more about the game of soccer itself and how a call or non call can win or lose a null null or tied game. And of course the DK needed converted and was. My impression of...
  6. K

WOOSTER V HILAND 2021

1:44
  7. K

Division Breakdowns

Well for team sports and football needing the largest starting line up I can see why D1 went to 64 teams. I would say that soccer (needing 11 solid starters to excel) is the most affected by the D1 disparity and with only three divisions. So would think that a D1 of 64 teams would seem...
  8. K

Archbishop Alter drops to DIII

This mostly applies to D1/D2 flip flop teams and smaller D1 teams that never flop. Why are teams with 325 competing with 1000+, when D2 and D3 teams have a range less than 200??? A sport where you have to field 11+ solid players to excel has three divisions where 5+ solid players in basketball...
  9. K

Division Breakdowns

D1 will likely be quite a bit higher than 327 after CB
  10. K

WOOSTER V HILAND 2021

Happened across this game's video from last Fall and it was an even matchup...knew the outcome in advance of course. But did not realize the gift of the foul the Generals were given to determine the outcome of the game. They still had to convert and did, and soccer is a match where a referee...
  11. K

2022 Classic in the Country

If you consider Tuslaw, New Phila, Medina, Copley, Tri-Valley local to Berlin (within 40 miles), the "local" teams are doing ok? Three wins so far.
  12. K

2022 Classic in the Country

It's Tri-Valley, the score and winner are correct, thanks. Better than @CitCountry Twitter called it an OG win?
  13. K

District Semi-Final Locations

Were district locations always neutral or only recently they have not been and continue to be at the higher seed. Or is it district specific? AKA, not OHSAA rules, they make their own rules. - thx for any input.
  14. K

DI Cleveland East District Tournament, Bracket, Schedule, Seeds, Discussion

I know that with the large amount of teams (34) to vote for; there can be some placements by coaches that can look a little odd due to their lack of knowledge of each team's body of work. But every year most look like they let their 2 year old vote for them or drew #'s out of a hat. Anyone can...