John Doe's latest activity

• J
    They said he kept changing outfits and coming back to the bar. 🤣🤣🤣:devilish:
  • J
    John Doe replied to the thread Cincinnati Job Openings.
    Better hire Fox as the head coach. She has coached the majority of that team since they were in 3rd grade. She's on staff anyway.
  • J
    Everything you said is absolutely correct but lets cut the games he, recruits and his assistants recruit publicly. lol
  • J
    John Doe replied to the thread 23-24 SW Ohio.
    I think Springboro season ends. Pick Central has depth, size and experience. Lets not forget this Pickerington Central team lost this...
  • J
    Everyone is recruiting. I've witnessed both of these coaches put the full court press on families about joining their program. LOL
  • J
    6-Step Return to Play Progression Step 1: Back to regular activities (such as school) Athlete is back to their regular activities (such...
  • J
  • J
    I was going to keep my mouth closed but it really bothered me last night watching those two young ladies play last night who should...
  • J
    Officiating has been horrible on the girls side. Lets be honest. At this point of the season, Oshaa should be putting the best officials...
  • J
    Wow
  • J
    I was at the game. She had been talking to other players and questioning calls all game. That was the final straw. Oaks Hills played...
  • J
    A lot of tourney experts on here. SW Ohio is wide open. Lakota East got beat up pretty bad last night by WW. Mason barely beat Oak...
  • J
    I totally get it. But a loss is a loss. I truly believe they would be higher if the coaches voted.
  • J
    I totally agree games should be played out until the end of the season until seeding takes place. But lets be honest if the old drawing...
  • J
    Basketball is a physical sport. Sounds just like a typical Mason fan. Princeton gets hosed every time they go Mason.