Recent content by irish_buffalo

1. I

Global Warming

Kind of but not really. Adaptation will be a tough option at some point. I believe there will come a point where our environment will change so fast that we will have trouble keeping up. I hope I'm wrong. I also think it would be foolish to simply say F it and burn more fossil fuels. We are...
  2. I

Capitol

Man you are a whole bunch of wrong today.
  3. I

Capitol

Whole state. Try reading the article. There was not even a "ballot dump" in Detroit. Keep your head buried and listening to the great charlatan as us normal folks move on with reality.
  4. I

The Looney Left

https://www.investopedia.com/comparing-the-economic-plans-of-trump-and-biden-4843240
  5. I

Miami building collapse

Ricin would work so much easier. I'm old enough to not discount anything these days but... Poor construction with perhaps some natural forces would still be my guess. I've been in this business for 25 years. The way that the balconies overextended the columns suggests the columns were poured...
  6. I

ESPN: First Actively Gay NFL Player

Says the guy listening to a pig farmer from the Philippines. Every dumb arse conspiracy you have bought has been debunked. Time to come back to reality. Do yourself one giant favor, stay away from crazy Q type websites for awhile.
  7. I

Capitol

100 push ups and 15 military pull ups.
  8. I

Global Warming

Maybe? We are probably beyond stopping the damage anyway. The article I posted from several days ago talked about how behind the consequences were from the cause. We will not see the damage done right away but future generations will feel the brunt. Hopefully science can bail us out.
  9. I

Miami building collapse

These things are usually so over engineered that I would find it very unlikely that anything with the roof caused the collapse. Sinkhole makes sense but only if it was localized to the front columns. Looking at the pre-disaster pics it could have been precast rather than pour-in-place but even...
  10. I

Global Warming

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-57588248
  11. I

Global Warming

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/560131-leaked-un-climate-report-underscores-growing-risk-need-for-fast
  12. I

The Looney Left

BUT! BUT! He was fighting the global elitist deep state!!!!!
  13. I

Capitol

He got Trumped. Trump corrupts everyone around him and leaves a pool of slime in his wake.
  14. I

The Looney Left

2manybats, you ordering Milamode? I'll be sure to keep the look out for a guy dressed like he is living in the Cosby Show or heading to a 1960's bowling league.
  15. I

The Looney Left

Gotta love Breitfart. Where is Yappi to condemn the heading? A middle school teacher, who I am sure is whacko, gave out a pamphlet. Not the "Middle School." This story was broken by a radio DJ and Breitfart ran with it to scare the living daylights out of their subscribers.