Recent content by irish_buffalo

1. I

College Football 2021-2022

This is what the MAC used to be. With population shift things have changed.
  2. I

Good game tonight between Coastal and App State.
  3. I

High school sporting events, fans and referees.

In my history, most parents who played and excelled themselves really take a back seat and allow their kids to grown athletically at their own pace. These are the parents that support coaches, stand off and do not helicopter, etc. and keep in mind I said most, not all.
  4. I

High school sporting events, fans and referees.

Two words...Felipe Martinez.
  5. I

A Generation of American Men Give Up on College

I witnessed 5 people die on the job in the field. Several other from management. Should never happen but still does. I alluded this earlier but the trades are work and less and less people have that work ethic. Kids today have a skewed view because, well, they do not work. So they want to be a...
  6. I

Lots of truth here. I left the field for management at 32. I was and still am beat up because of it. Smashed toes, bent fingers, pins and screws holding things together. There is a trade off. I was opposite of you when it came to the trades. Every job was different. Some good, some bad...
  7. I

He was talking about the mantra that you HAVE to go to college. There are great benefits to a college degree but I have watched hundreds of kids who were poor students and had no clue what they wanted to do go to college and incur massive debt only to never use a lick of that education. His...
  8. I

You talking about the dad?
  9. I

Strong push. Every day. The fact is the trades do not discriminate when it comes to work and most women struggle to perform physical work. Especially in today's day and age when most kids do not even cut their parents grass anymore and are essentially breast fed through 18 and beyond. There is...
  10. I

Maxine Waters has given over $1 million in campaign cash to daughter

Agree. Lets pull them all up.
  11. I

The Great Resignation Is Accelerating

Don't hurt yourself coming up with more anecdotal BS.
  12. I

Maxine Waters has given over $1 million in campaign cash to daughter

Dirty. Scum politicos getting rich off of constituents. Drain the swamp right? https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-paying-sons-significant-others-180000-a-year-2020-4 https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency
  13. I

The Great Resignation Is Accelerating

Wrong. You told a three times removed story. Then you tried your hardest to equate Obamacare to the problem because you want it to be the problem. Epic fail.